Wroxham 0 Waltham Abbey 4: Tough day for Yachtsmen
Wroxham endured a day that would have struggled to get any worse as Waltham Abbey took a massive step towards safety.
The game was over as a contest after 25 minutes as Waltham Abbey took advantage of a lacklustre start by the home team.
The impressive Gregory Moorse scored the first, a great strike from 25 yards after he cut in from the right.
This was followed by another quality strike, this time from Macauley Jones. The full-back bent in a beautiful free-kick, again from distance, with Elliot Pride able only to tip the ball into his own net.
A beautiful chipped pass from Billy Holland set Darelle Russell away to chip the ball over Pride for 3-0.
You may also want to watch:
Wroxham competed better in the second half without really threatening before a crazy final five minutes. Sub Armani Carrington outmuscled Adam Plumstead to beat Pride – and soon after Plumstead was shown a second yellow.
- 1 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 2 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 3 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 4 Sneak peek inside first £2.7m luxury mansion for sale
- 5 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu
- 6 Plot of gold? Land up for sale for £750,000
- 7 Fly-tippers dumped dead relative's rubbish – just half a mile from recycling centre
- 8 Victoria Hall murder: Suffolk strangler Steve Wright reportedly arrested
- 9 Neighbours' shock as man's body found in flat weeks after he died
- 10 Woman in 30s suffers head injuries in violent attack by two girls