Wroxham 0, Cheshunt 1
A lacklustre performance saw Wroxham slip to their second successive league defeat on Saturday at Trafford Park.
The Yachtsmen were beaten by David Greene's 53rd minute goal, leaving David Batch's men 15th in the table.
In a poor first half, Wroxham's best effort came on 39 minutes as a header from a corner was scrambled off the line.
Cheshunt then dominated the closing stages of the first period and Tony Burke went close to giving them the lead, but his 25-yard shot was deflected narrowly wide.
Wroxham were forced to replace the injured Danny Self at half-time, with Ben Lewis entering the fray and they also brought on Angelo Harrop for Jamie Forshaw.
Cheshunt scored the only goal of the game when David Hicks attacked down the right and pulled the ball back from the byline for Greene to slot home.
The hosts struggled to create chances and might have fallen further behind late on, but Remi Matthews twice saved bravely in one-on-ones with Cheshunt forwards.
- 1 'God's waiting room' - Norfolk town is country's pensioner hotspot
- 2 World War Two aircraft to fly over Norfolk's skies
- 3 Tyson Fury is making a comeback to Gorleston
- 4 Police called to 'altercation' between pupils at Norfolk school
- 5 Norfolk worst area in UK for uninsured and untaxed drivers
- 6 'It's just not viable anymore' - Pub near Great Yarmouth closes
- 7 Lloyds to close bank in Norwich suburb
- 8 Two Norfolk spots named among best places in Britain for a weekend break
- 9 'He could've gone all the way' - Mum's tribute to aspiring boxer, 19
- 10 Readers reveal top 10 fish and chips - but the battle is on for top spot
Ben Thompson had claims for a penalty in injury-time ignored as Cheshunt left Norfolk with all three points.