Win tickets to Great Yarmouth Ladies’ Night courtesy of Meccabingo.Com
The EDP, Norwich Evening News have teamed up with Meccabingo.com, sponsor of Ladies' Night at Great Yarmouth race course on Tuesday July 12, 2011, to give away five sets of four tickets for the event.
The first race starts at 6pm, the last at 9pm and, with a �1,000 worth of prizes for Best Dressed Ladies up for grabs and music from Billy Lee, a fantastic Tom Jones tribute act, it promises to be a fun night out. There's also a host of restaurants, caf�s and bars to choose from if you need a break from the excitement of the races.
But don't worry if your winning streak deserts you on the night as you can try your hand online at Meccabingo.com. Whether you're a bingo novice or a bit of a pro, you can have a great time online at Meccabingo.com, where you'll have the chance to win exciting prizes and experience the friendly online community. Membership is free and it only takes a second to register, but you do need to be over 18 years of age.
You can also now play bingo on the go with the Meccabingo.com real-money bingo app. Available in Android and iPhone formats, it allows people to play bingo and win jackpots anytime and anywhere.
You may also want to watch:
How to enter:
For your chance to win tickets to Ladies' Night, answer the following question -
- 1 New virus named after Norfolk village
- 2 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 3 Latitude labelled 'Covid fest' by health boss as staff forced to isolate
- 4 No club record bid from City for Armstrong
- 5 Holiday park bosses pay tribute to 'popular' worker murdered in Norfolk village
- 6 Driving instructor shares terrifying videos of NDR near misses
- 7 'Destination' fish and chip restaurant for sale
- 8 New landlords hope to serve up Thai food in suburban pub
- 9 Full-back signs for Burnley after Canaries release
- 10 Eleven people taken to hospital after Banham Poultry chemical spill
How long is a furlong in metres?
Click the link at the top of the next column to enter.
Terms and conditions:
The closing date for this competition is Friday July 1, 2011. Entrants need to be aged 18 or over. There is no cash alternative. Standard Archant competition rules apply - follow the Terms & Conditions link on this website.