Win one of 10 copies of Olympics history book Heat of the Moment
Wiley, official publisher to the London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games, is teaming up with the EDP to offer readers the chance to win one of 10 copies of award-winning sports writer Andrew Longmore's new book, Heat of the Moment – 25 extraordinary stories from Olympic and Paralympic History, which is out this September priced �14.99.
Heat of the Moment is a remarkable collection of stories from Olympic and Paralympic Games history. It draws on contemporary sources and eyewitness accounts from the Olympic and Paralympic Games from 1908 through to 2008 and includes a fascinating mix of personal achievements, victories against the odds and unexpected drama. It is one of nine beautifully illustrated books, published over 2011 and 2012 which celebrate the London 2012 Games. Each book is a piece of Olympic and British history. They are wonderful, unique keepsakes for anyone to own and enjoy and they will become treasured heirlooms for generations to come.
How to enter:
To be in with a chance of winning one of 10 copies of Heat of the Moment, answer the following question -
In what year were the Olympic Games first held in London?
Click the link at the top of the next column to enter.
- 1 Broads pub once visited by Chelsea players shuts for good
- 2 A coach 'filled with people' and a van crash on the NDR
- 3 Body found in woods near Mildenhall
- 4 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 5 'Like touching grim reaper's nose': Teenager lucky to be alive after crash
- 6 Norfolk's oldest woman dies, aged 110
- 7 One person rescued after crash on A47
- 8 Tributes to 'kind and caring' Norwich man with a love of chess and walking
- 9 Fury at bikers' who rode over dead seal pup
- 10 ‘We need action now’: Flood hit Broads business backs river barrier calls
Terms and conditions:
This competition closes at noon on Friday September 30. Standard Archant competition rules apply - follow the Terms & Conditions link on this website.