Win one of 10 copies of Olympics history book Heat of the Moment
Wiley, official publisher to the London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games, is teaming up with the EDP to offer readers the chance to win one of 10 copies of award-winning sports writer Andrew Longmore's new book, Heat of the Moment – 25 extraordinary stories from Olympic and Paralympic History, which is out this September priced �14.99.
Heat of the Moment is a remarkable collection of stories from Olympic and Paralympic Games history. It draws on contemporary sources and eyewitness accounts from the Olympic and Paralympic Games from 1908 through to 2008 and includes a fascinating mix of personal achievements, victories against the odds and unexpected drama. It is one of nine beautifully illustrated books, published over 2011 and 2012 which celebrate the London 2012 Games. Each book is a piece of Olympic and British history. They are wonderful, unique keepsakes for anyone to own and enjoy and they will become treasured heirlooms for generations to come.
How to enter:
To be in with a chance of winning one of 10 copies of Heat of the Moment, answer the following question -
You may also want to watch:
In what year were the Olympic Games first held in London?
Click the link at the top of the next column to enter.
- 1 Escape to the Country names 'north Norfolk's seaside capital'
- 2 Pretty thatched cafe business on Broads for sale for £75,000
- 3 Anger as woodland used as 'playground and dustbin'
- 4 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 5 Giant Victorian underground reservoir marks supplying city for 150 years
- 6 Report into woman's murder by jealous ex: 'Employers must do more'
- 7 Homes plan to be revealed for former infant school
- 8 'We're all shocked' - Butchers shop attacked by vandals
- 9 'Small number' of staff at town's Tesco test positive for Covid-19
- 10 First look at five new homes released for sale at popular site in Taverham
Terms and conditions:
This competition closes at noon on Friday September 30. Standard Archant competition rules apply - follow the Terms & Conditions link on this website.