Win a pair of tickets for an exciting Twenty 20 cricket experience with evening entertainment!
The Eastern Daily Press has joined forces with Essex Cricket Club to offer a lucky reader a pair of tickets for an exciting Friends Life T20 cricket experience with evening entertainment on the fixture of their choice, they will also receive a cricket bat signed by the Essex Cricket Team.
A new season of Friends Life T20 cricket is on the horizon at Fortress Chelmsford and this year is certain to bring many dramatic moments as the road to Edgbaston gathers pace. The Eagles are aiming to soar to victory and you can follow all of the action from the Friends Life T20 at the Ford County Ground in June and July with eight exciting home group matches. Essex are set to take on local rivals Kent Spitfires, Middlesex Panther and Surrey Lions and will also have a chance to avenge their 2010 defeat to eventual winners Hampshire Royals. You can help create Fortress Chelmsford in 2011!
Fans will have another chance to experience the excitement of Friends Life T20 cricket with additional entertainment from a variety of performers including Robbie Williams and Michael Bubl� tribute acts plus the carnival ambience of a samba band. It's sure to be another action-packed season so enter this fantastic competition for the chance to win two tickets to any Friends Life T20 match of your choice at Fortress Chelmsford and a signed 2011 Essex Cricket bat.
How to enter:
Answer the following question.
Who is the current Essex Eagles Captain?
- 1 Broads pub once visited by Chelsea players shuts for good
- 2 A coach 'filled with people' and a van crash on the NDR
- 3 Body found in woods near Mildenhall
- 4 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 5 'Like touching grim reaper's nose': Teenager lucky to be alive after crash
- 6 Norfolk's oldest woman dies, aged 110
- 7 One person rescued after crash on A47
- 8 Tributes to 'kind and caring' Norwich man with a love of chess and walking
- 9 Fury at bikers' who rode over dead seal pup
- 10 ‘We need action now’: Flood hit Broads business backs river barrier calls
A) Graham Napier
B) James Foster
C) Scott Syris
Click the link at the top of the next column to send us your answer.
Terms and conditions:
The closing date for this competition is Friday May 27, 2011. For full details of this years fixtures and the latest news from Essex Cricket visit www.essexcricket.org.uk. Standard Archant competition rules apply - follow the Terms & Conditions link on this website.