Win a pair of T20 match tickets and see the Steelbacks battle for silverware in the Friends Life 20 this summer
The EDP has teamed up with Northamptonshire County Cricket Club to give readers the chance to win a pair of match tickets for the Steelbacks' forthcoming Friends Life T20 campaign.
The tickets will entitle the holder to entry to any one of the Steelbacks' eight home Friends Life T20 Group matches at the County Ground or Campbell Park.
The Steelbacks are seen as the competition's dark horses and with international stars such as Johan Botha, Andrew Hall and Chaminda Vaas, as well as young English talent including Norfolk's very own Rob Newton, along with Jack Brooks, Alex Wakely and David Willey, the Steelbacks are one of the teams to watch.
Twenty20 is the game quite literally bowling cricket over - it's fast, it's furious, its cricket against the clock! Watch the players slug it out to see who comes out victorious.
Individual match tickets are �15 in advance or �20 on the day for adults and �5 for juniors. To purchase tickets, call 01604 514455, visit the County Ground reception or log on to www.northantscricket.com.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 2 Former hunting lodge for sale for £1.695m with huge lake
- 3 Which? warning to avoid sun cream brand for children
- 4 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 5 Man suffers injuries after road rage assault near retail park
- 6 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 7 Town's long wait for new £37m bypass nearly over as funding agreed
- 8 Thunderstorms set to put dampener on weekend
- 9 St Benedict's Street restaurant closes due to 'pingdemic'
- 10 'The vibe is good' - Return to normality on first day of Latitude Festival
Friday, June 3 v Leicestershire (7pm)
Thursday, June 9 v Durham (7pm)
Wednesday, June 15 v Warwickshire (5.30pm)
Friday, June 17 v Derbyshire (7pm)
Wednesday, June 29 v Worcestershire (5.30pm) at Milton Keynes
Friday, July 1 v Yorkshire (7pm)
Friday, July 8 v Nottinghamshire (7pm)
Tuesday, July 12 v Lancashire (5.30pm)
How to enter:
For your chance to win, answer the following question -
What is the name of the current Steelbacks coach?
Click the link at the top of the next column to send us your answer.
Terms and conditions:
The closing date for this competition is Friday June 3, 2011. For full details of this year's fixtures and the latest news from Northamptonshire Cricket Club visit www.northantscricket.com. Standard Archant competition rules apply - follow the Terms & Conditions link on this website.