Willis bags a brace as Harleston set early pace
- Credit: Nick Butcher
Harleston Town lead the Almary Green Anglian Combination Premier on goal difference after beating Stalham Town 4-0.
Goals from Oliver Willis (2), Kyle Downes and Nathan Russell earned them the points which keep them ahead of Spixworth, who beat a young Kirkley and Pakefield Reserve side, thanks to goals from Matt Cross, Luke Tuttle and Paul Amis.
It was stalemate at Blofield United who drew 0-0 with champions Acle United, who have drawn both their opening games.
Scott Woodcock and Anton Ward scored for Caister as they beat Norwich CEYMS 2-1. Kel Hayward got the other goal.
Rob Balls scored twice to earn Mattishall a 2-1 win at Long Stratton, whose scorer was Marc Pearce.
You may also want to watch:
In Division one, Bradenham Wanderers lead the way, winning 3-1 at Foulsham. Wanderers goals were scored by Luke Dagg, George Watts-Sturrock, Nick Hook with Chris Gibbons on target for home team.
Scole United drew 3-3 with Hindringham while a goal from Alex Meeken gave Bungay Town a 1-0 win over Sheringham. It was Bungay's first game of the new season. Ben Coe (2) and Adam Lemmon scored for Mundford to beat Wymondham Town 3-1, Thomas Plant replying.
- 1 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 2 Former hunting lodge for sale for £1.695m with huge lake
- 3 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 4 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 5 Queues in Norwich as hundreds flock to cider and sausage festival
- 6 Park issues warning over bacteria which is toxic to dogs
- 7 Risk of flooding in parts of region as storms slowly move in
- 8 City confirm midfielder exit
- 9 Man taken to hospital after cardiac arrest at beach
- 10 City ready for Cantwell and Aarons end game
In Division Two, Wells Town top the table after a 5-1 home win over Acle United's second string with Gayton United topping Division Three after a 3-1 home win over Fakenham Town Reserves.