Where and when the Aviva Women’s Tour will pass through Norfolk and Suffolk on June 15
- Credit: PA
Organisers have warned of rolling road closures across north Suffolk and south Norfolk tomorrow as the counties host the first stage of the Aviva Women's Tour.
The cyclists leave from Southwold at 10.15am and the finish in Norwich at The Forum shortly before 2pm.
Some disruption to local bus services is expected along the route as the cyclists pass through. In Norwich city centre there will be delays between approximately 1.35pm and 1.55pm as traffic is held back for a short time.
See the map above for the exact route. Here's a full list of when the cyclists will be in each place:
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Man and woman found dead in home
- 2 Norfolk seaside holiday park battles Shell over solar panel plans
- 3 Hardware store owners retiring after more than 60 years
- 4 Norfolk RSPCA cattery full as owners give up lockdown pets
- 5 Weather warning as more thunderstorms set to hit parts of the region
- 6 Sweet Caroline and a dodgy knee - review of Olly Murs at Newmarket Nights
- 7 Old Buckenham Airshow going ahead as planned this weekend
- 8 Firefighters tackling smoking car after crash near pub
- 9 Car catches fire after early morning crash
- 10 'Absolutely wonderful' - Organiser's delight at Old Buckenham Airshow success
Carlton Colville 11:26
North Cove 11:34
Pulham St Mary 12:24
Pulham Market 12:28
Bracon Ash 1:33
•For more information about the Women's Tour see www.tourofbritainnorfolk.co.uk
•The Aviva Women's Tour is brought to Norfolk for the first time through a partnership between Active Norfolk, Adnams, South Norfolk Council, Breckland Council, Norwich City Council, and Norwich Business Improvement District.