West Norfolk Sports Podcast: Special on Fakenham Town’s Thurlow Nunn First Division promotion
- Credit: Archant
The 27th West Norfolk Sports Podcast is a tribute to Fakenham Town – a non-league football club who have achieved promotion from the Thurlow Nunn First Division this season.
Sports reporter Gavin Caney is joined by the Clipbush Park outfit's manager Wayne Anderson, defender Stephen Harvey and the team's oldest player Lee Day to discuss their side's sensational achievement.
The quartet talk about where it went right for the Ghosts, their hopes for next season while the hilarious Day takes the opportunity to dish the dirt on his team-mates.
As well as a football focus, our man in the west of the county brings you all the latest sports news in the popular 'Gone in 60 Seconds' segment.
To listen to the latest WNSP, brought to you by the EDP, click here.
- To get involved with the podcast, or for all your sports news in and around the Lynn area, follow Gavin on Twitter by clicking on the link on the right-hand side of this page.
You may also want to watch:
- This podcast was recorded on April 23 & 24.
- 1 Stunning images capture Cromer in the snow
- 2 Fire tears through historic Thorpe pub
- 3 Four national high street names to move into former M&S store
- 4 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 5 Builder took pink pill and ran naked around hotel
- 6 Mass coronavirus vaccination centre opens in Norwich today
- 7 Floral tributes left to driver killed in A148 crash
- 8 Vaccines roll-out to move on to over 70s
- 9 Driver escapes serious injury after 4x4 flips onto roof
- 10 Store open despite positive Covid test at town centre Sainsbury's