West Norfolk Sports Podcast: Special on Fakenham Town’s Thurlow Nunn First Division promotion
- Credit: Archant
The 27th West Norfolk Sports Podcast is a tribute to Fakenham Town – a non-league football club who have achieved promotion from the Thurlow Nunn First Division this season.
Sports reporter Gavin Caney is joined by the Clipbush Park outfit's manager Wayne Anderson, defender Stephen Harvey and the team's oldest player Lee Day to discuss their side's sensational achievement.
The quartet talk about where it went right for the Ghosts, their hopes for next season while the hilarious Day takes the opportunity to dish the dirt on his team-mates.
As well as a football focus, our man in the west of the county brings you all the latest sports news in the popular 'Gone in 60 Seconds' segment.
To listen to the latest WNSP, brought to you by the EDP, click here.
- To get involved with the podcast, or for all your sports news in and around the Lynn area, follow Gavin on Twitter by clicking on the link on the right-hand side of this page.
You may also want to watch:
- This podcast was recorded on April 23 & 24.
- 1 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 2 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47
- 3 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk
- 4 Flood warnings along Norfolk coast, with Wells flood gate in place
- 5 Family's tribute to 'gentle giant' killed in A134 crash
- 6 Yarmouth man convicted of historic rape after DNA match
- 7 Crash blocks road off A47 at Honingham
- 8 Former sixth form land could be divided up and sold
- 9 54-home plan delayed due to 'nightmare' traffic concerns
- 10 Tributes as Leanne, 29, dies after receiving cancer 'all-clear'