West Norfolk Sports Podcast: Special guest, Glasgow Rocks’ basketball pro Patrick Manifold
- Credit: Archant
Norfolk-raised basketball professional Patrick Manifold is the special guest on this week's West Norfolk Sports Podcast.
The Glasgow Rocks giant, who grew up in Great Yarmouth and used to play the sport in King's Lynn, joins Gavin Caney to give a fascinating insight into his career.
The 27-year-old talks about his life on the court, and off it, in one of the most interesting WNSP's yet.
As always, if that's not enough, we have all of the week's latest sports news in the popular Gone in 60 Seconds segment, brought to you by the show's host.
To listen to the latest WNSP, brought to you by the EDP, click here.
- To get involved with the podcast, or for all your sports news in and around the Lynn area, follow Gavin on Twitter by clicking on the link on the right-hand side of this page.
You may also want to watch:
- This podcast was recorded on March 19.
- 1 Drink driver arrested after crashing into two trees in Norwich
- 2 Norwich hairdresser, former boxer and bodybuilder, dies from Covid
- 3 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 4 Jack-knifed lorry shuts A148 as police issue ice warning
- 5 9 of Norfolk's most famous blue plaques
- 6 The secrets and scandals of a former Norwich hotel
- 7 Map reveals the most serious crashes on the NDR since it fully opened
- 8 Atlantis Tower up for sale after owner signs ‘outrageous’ loan deal
- 9 It's 'a long, long way' until lockdown restrictions are lifted - Hancock
- 10 Up and coming Norwich musician reaches number 13 in UK charts