West Norfolk Sports Podcast: Special guest, Glasgow Rocks’ basketball pro Patrick Manifold
- Credit: Archant
Norfolk-raised basketball professional Patrick Manifold is the special guest on this week's West Norfolk Sports Podcast.
The Glasgow Rocks giant, who grew up in Great Yarmouth and used to play the sport in King's Lynn, joins Gavin Caney to give a fascinating insight into his career.
The 27-year-old talks about his life on the court, and off it, in one of the most interesting WNSP's yet.
As always, if that's not enough, we have all of the week's latest sports news in the popular Gone in 60 Seconds segment, brought to you by the show's host.
To listen to the latest WNSP, brought to you by the EDP, click here.
- To get involved with the podcast, or for all your sports news in and around the Lynn area, follow Gavin on Twitter by clicking on the link on the right-hand side of this page.
- This podcast was recorded on March 19.
- 1 Case of Omicron Covid variant confirmed in north Norfolk
- 2 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 3 Norfolk college named best secondary school in the UK
- 4 Shocking footage appears to show £100m Marham jet crashing off carrier
- 5 Man charged with drink driving after crash at police station
- 6 ‘This was our worst nightmare’: Locals shock after man dies in crash
- 7 Woman with scissors said she wanted to murder someone at supermarket
- 8 Waste carrier fined £1,900 after metal and containers found in woodland
- 9 Transport plans approved despite 'lack of' climate change measures
- 10 Long-awaited plans for A47 roundabout revamps revealed