West Norfolk Sports Podcast: Special focus on the town of Swaffham
- Credit: Eddie Deane
Sport involving two teams based in Swaffham is this week's main focus.
Host Gavin Caney welcomes back previous guests Ian Milligan and Marc Lockwood as they discuss the trials and tribulations of the town's rugby outfit – who are staring relegation from Eastern Counties Division One in the face.
But there's also a new voice to grace the WNSP in the shape of Pedlars boss Paul Hunt who comes on to talk about his in-form football team's hopes of ending a 12-year wait to get back into the Thurlow Nunn (formerly Ridgeons) Premier Division.
As always, if that's not enough to tempt you to tune into our man from the west of the county's latest offering, there's all of the week's latest sports news in the popular Gone in 60 Seconds segment.
So to listen to the latest WNSP, brought to you by the Eastern Daily Press, click here or visit www.edp24.co.uk/wnsp – where all previous shows can be found – and select episode 55.
- To get involved with the podcast, or for all your sports news in and around the Lynn area, follow Gavin on Twitter by clicking on the link on the right-hand side of this page.
You may also want to watch:
- This podcast was recorded on February 11, 12 & 13.
- 1 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 2 Body of man in 20s found at nature reserve near Norwich
- 3 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu
- 4 Shocked couple told statue used as doorstop could be worth £1m
- 5 Plot of gold? Land up for sale for £750,000
- 6 Sneak peek inside first £2.7m luxury mansion for sale
- 7 Sky broadband issues across Norfolk and Suffolk resolved
- 8 Neighbours' shock as man's body found in flat weeks after he died
- 9 Drug dealer walks free from court for his 145th offence
- 10 Norfolk hit by thunderstorms and heavy hail