West Norfolk Sports Podcast non-league end-of-season special
- Credit: Eddie Deane
Reporter Gavin Caney takes a look back at the 2014/15 semi-professional season in our area.
The West Norfolk Sports Podcast host is joined by the bosses of Thurlow Nunn First Division Swaffham Town (Paul Hunt) and Downham Town (Bob Warby) to reflect on their excellent campaigns. Well-known non-league press experts Mark Hearle and Greg Plummer also pop along to cast their eye over the term that was by focusing on, among other things, the fortunes of King's Lynn Town.
As always, if the above is not enough to tempt you to tune into our latest offering, there's all of the week's other goings on in the popular Gone in 60 Seconds news segment.
To listen to the latest WNSP, brought to you by the EDP, click here or visit www.edp24.co.uk/wnsp – where all previous shows can also be found – and select episode 63.
- To get involved with the podcast, or for all your sports news in and around the Lynn area, follow Gavin on Twitter by clicking on the link on the right-hand side of this page.
You may also want to watch:
- This podcast was recorded on April 29.
- 1 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 2 £6.1m shopping street revamp will take half of 2022 to complete
- 3 Councils could spend millions to buy former Aviva office for new HQ
- 4 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich
- 5 Christmas Lights Walk with toasted marshmallows coming to garden
- 6 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 7 Man arrested on suspicion of stalking after notes left on women's cars
- 8 Two fires in two hours on mid-Norfolk road
- 9 Blind woman 'humiliated' as restaurant turns her away due to her guide dog
- 10 City keeper diagnosed with testicular cancer