West Norfolk Sports Podcast: Early-season cricket special
- Credit: Archant
Our latest podcast offering from the west of the county focuses on the sport of cricket.
Sports reporter Gavin Caney, the host of the West Norfolk Sports Podcast, is joined by Stow captain Keith Thomson, North Runcton's Andrew Barrett and Kevin Fisher of the West Norfolk Cricket League.
The quartet talk about how the 2014 campaign has started, their hopes for the season and how they see cricket around the King's Lynn area developing in the future.
If that's not enough - as always - we bring you all your latest sports news, including the exploits of Lynn-raised Major League Soccer hot-shot Dom Dwyer, in our regular Gone in 60 seconds slot.
- To listen to the latest WNSP, click here.
- To get involved with the podcast, or for all your latest news, follow Gavin on Twitter by clicking on the link on the right-hand side of this page.
You may also want to watch:
*Podcast recorded on June 4 and 5.
- 1 Fire tears through historic Thorpe pub
- 2 Builder took pink pill and ran naked around hotel
- 3 Four national high street names to move into former M&S store
- 4 Stunning images capture Cromer in the snow
- 5 Mass coronavirus vaccination centre opens in Norwich today
- 6 Store open despite positive Covid test at town centre Sainsbury's
- 7 Vaccines roll-out to move on to over 70s
- 8 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 9 Delays as 23m-long caravan travels through Norfolk
- 10 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk