West Norfolk Sports Podcast: Early-season cricket special
- Credit: Archant
Our latest podcast offering from the west of the county focuses on the sport of cricket.
Sports reporter Gavin Caney, the host of the West Norfolk Sports Podcast, is joined by Stow captain Keith Thomson, North Runcton's Andrew Barrett and Kevin Fisher of the West Norfolk Cricket League.
The quartet talk about how the 2014 campaign has started, their hopes for the season and how they see cricket around the King's Lynn area developing in the future.
If that's not enough - as always - we bring you all your latest sports news, including the exploits of Lynn-raised Major League Soccer hot-shot Dom Dwyer, in our regular Gone in 60 seconds slot.
- To listen to the latest WNSP, click here.
- To get involved with the podcast, or for all your latest news, follow Gavin on Twitter by clicking on the link on the right-hand side of this page.
You may also want to watch:
*Podcast recorded on June 4 and 5.
- 1 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 2 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk
- 3 Teacher who supported hundreds of children through education dies aged 67
- 4 "I thought I had freshers flu, but Drs said I could have died within a week"
- 5 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 6 RAF Marham Royal Navy sailor jailed for raping colleague while she slept
- 7 Farm shop owners 'absolutely thrilled' at national award
- 8 'Neighbours ran outside screaming' during street fight in Golden Triangle
- 9 'People are dying': Up to 500 patients waited for ambulance in one night
- 10 Sisters-in-law glowing after opening high street tanning salon