West Norfolk League: Terrington destroyed by Long Sutton bowler Barry Stanway
Terrington St Clement, morning leaders in Division One, were left in tatters by the bowling of Long Sutton's Barry Stanway in a five-wicket defeat on Saturday.
Stanway took eight for 40 as Terrington were reduced to 83 all out before Long Sutton completed victory to move into third place and send Terrington back to fifth.
Sandringham beat Denver by 91 runs to return to the top and Tony Park took six for 25 as Snettisham beat Hospital by 106 runs.
Darren Clarke (64) and Roshan Samarathunga (51no) saw Castle Rising to a two-wicket victory against Bircham. Earlier Collin Humphrey scored 54 for Bircham with Steve Hayes taking five for 51 for Castle Rising.
Hayley EA's Neil Irwin took four for 28 but Downham B won by two wickets thanks to Gary Hooker's 65no.
You may also want to watch:
In Division Two, Roy Bland smashed 161 with 16 fours and nine sixes and Michael Hammond added 59 as Hockwold passed 300 against Mundford A. Daniel White hit 56 in the Mundford reply but they lost by 112 runs as Hockwold went top.
Fakenham B's Harrison Futter took five for 48 and made 69 but his side lost by 13 runs at Swaffham A, who had 63 from Chris Upton.
- 1 Man and woman found dead in home
- 2 Norfolk seaside holiday park battles Shell over solar panel plans
- 3 Hardware store owners retiring after more than 60 years
- 4 Norfolk RSPCA cattery full as owners give up lockdown pets
- 5 Weather warning as more thunderstorms set to hit parts of the region
- 6 Sweet Caroline and a dodgy knee - review of Olly Murs at Newmarket Nights
- 7 Old Buckenham Airshow going ahead as planned this weekend
- 8 Firefighters tackling smoking car after crash near pub
- 9 'Absolutely wonderful' - Organiser's delight at Old Buckenham Airshow success
- 10 Car catches fire after early morning crash
Peter O'Connor hit 92 as Thornham won by 125 runs at Gooderstone.
Adi Seymour bagged four for 25 and A Strickland made 71no in Northwold's seven-wicket win against Narborough A, who had 59 from D Cornwall.
In Division Three, Heacham's Kevin Dix scored 54 in a 73-run win at Beetley. Keith Daykin hit an unbeaten 50 for the hosts.
Andrew Jarvis scored 74 and Daniel Fuller 61 as Hillington completed a 147-run victory over Denver A, with Sam Eales taking four for 32 for Denver.
Michael Herbert hit 81 as Snettisham A edged a tight encounter against Beeston by six runs. Beeston's Clive Parke took four for 44 and Martin Norwell scored 71.
Jack Burton (66) and Kristian White (54) registered half-centuries for Fakenham C in a five-wicket defeat against Long Sutton A. D Sisson scored 58 for Long Sutton.
Dersingham A beat Dereham B by two wickets to remain top of Division Four.
Paul King scored 55 as Bircham A beat Gooderstone A by 116 runs.
Marcus Glover hit 54no for Downham C but John Reed (61) and Gavin Buffham (56no) helped Gayton to a seven-wicket victory. Northwold A could not raise a team against Castle Acre A.