West Norfolk League: Hospital given treatment by Division One leaders Bircham
Division One leaders Bircham confirmed the form book doesn't lie with a thumping nine-wicket victory over Hospital.
Kevin Heyhoe (four for 21) took the early wickets before Jamie Forster bagged five for one as Bircham completed victory in the 14th over.
Terrington St Clement won by five wickets at Sandringham after Andy Thompson took six for 48. Jason Young (54) and William Rhodes (49) then put on 103 for the first wicket for Terrington.
Alex Vincent scored 60 and Kevin Cornwell an unbeaten 68 as Denver won by 112 runs at Castle Rising. Paul Hudson picked up four for 44 for the hosts and David Bek hit 56no but they were well beaten.
Simon Brooking scored 61 but his Downham B side lost by two wickets at home to Snettisham.
Adam Burch (61) top scored for Hayley East Anglia, but Chris Booth replied with 67no in Long Sutton's seven-wicket win.
Castle Acre stretched their lead at the top of Division Two to 29 points as they beat their nearest rivals Swaffham A by 36 runs.
- 1 Distraught Norwich City fan 'lost £98k in football betting site collapse’
- 2 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns
- 3 A coach 'filled with people' and a van crash on the NDR
- 4 Sale of council farm as part of 4,000 homes plan sparks controversy
- 5 Roadworks planned in Norfolk for this week
- 6 Flood alert on the Broads due to high water levels
- 7 Lorry crashes into ditch in village near Norwich
- 8 Theatre director's planning bid branded 'an attempt to rewrite history'
- 9 Heavy winds set to hit Norfolk as yellow weather warning issued
- 10 Historic pub and restaurant to reopen after £150,000 investment
Jason Fryett made 81 for Castle Acre and although Tony Exley hit 61no for Swaffham, they were undone by M Bickerton (four for 28).
The runs flowed at Hockwold as Fakenham A just managed to defend a big score in a match featuring 555 runs.
Fakenham's Neil Yarham hit a magnificent 146, including 20 fours and six sixes, with David Spencer picking up four for 66 for Hockwold. Roy Bland (74) and Anthony Ruddick (61no) pushed Hockwold to within four runs of victory when the overs ran out.
Northwold's Scott Adams took five for 28 in an eight-wicket win over Gooderstone.
Kevin Williamson's 60 for Thornham proved in vain as Mundford A won by eight wickets, thanks to half-centuries from Kieron Long (81no) and Daniel White (57).
Division Three leaders Hillington A beat Beeston by 84 runs, with Andrew Jarvis contributing 75 and Daniel Fuller 58, while 13-year old Nick Castellan took three wickets in one over.
Beetley opener Keith Daykin made 66no before Long Sutton A chased the runs down for a five-wicket victory in the penultimate over.
• Best of the rest
Heacham: Anthony Sadler 66no
Denver A: Ben Peach 55
Holt: Ciaran Chapman 85
Division Four – Downham C: Jonny Williams 4-29, Nick Langford 4-9.