West Norfolk League: Bircham are champions
Bircham were crowned league champions after a resounding eight-wicket victory at Sandringham.
Carlos Greeves took five for 11 as Sandringham could only manage 65 all out.
Terrington did all they could with a 109-run win against Hospital. Adam Hodgson scored 51 for Terrington as Hospital's relegation was confirmed.
Richard Southgate smashed an unbeaten 135, including 18 fours and a six as Castle Rising beat their ground tenants Hayley East Anglia by 65 runs. Andy Walder top scored with 69 for Hayley.
Mark Utteridge and Damion Twiddy both got 73 in Snettisham's 120-run win over Denver.
You may also want to watch:
Long Sutton beat Downham B by six wickets.
Going in to the last week, Hayley East Anglia have a 12-point lead over Downham B in the battle to avoid relegation.
- 1 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 2 A47 closed in both directions after crash
- 3 Nurse's 'heartbreak' over hospital care as her father dies on Covid ward
- 4 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 5 'I've lost my pension': Car collection destroyed by 'professional' vandal
- 6 Fifteen flood alerts in place amid 'stay indoors' warning
- 7 Aviva to close two large office sites in Norwich
- 8 Councillor 'incandescent' over second-home owners breaking Covid rules
- 9 Road through village closed by floodwater
- 10 Deputy lieutenant of Norfolk sells beloved thatched Broads home
Castle Acre confirmed their promotion to Division One with a 48-run victory over Gooderstone.
Swaffham A also confirmed their promotion with a 34-run victory over Hockwold, Michael Dye taking four for 30. John Ruddick scored 57 for Hockwold.
Fakenham A lost to Northwold by four wickets.
With Mundford A not in action, Narborough A kept their hopes of avoiding relegation alive as Jack Crisp hit an unbeaten 58 in a nine-wicket victory over Thornham.
Unbeaten Hillington A won the Division Three title with an emphatic 10-wicket victory over Snettisham A. Seb Taylor took four for 14 as Snettisham A were all out for 60.
Ciaran Chapman top scored with 63 as Holt were bowled out for 111 against Long Sutton A, with James Baker taking five for 28 and Gary Burton four for 9. Peter Holmes (four for 34) couldn't prevent Long Sutton completing a six-wicket victory.
In the relegation battle, Beetley lost by three wickets to Denver A, who closed the gap on their opponents to 10 points. Relegated Fakenham C could not raise a team against Beeston.
Dersingham A completed their unbeaten season with an eight-wicket victory over Downham C to confirm them as winners of Division Four. Darren Cook took four for six and Dickie Sayers scored 51.
Mark Tillbrook scored 58 and Martyn Haylock took four for six as Gayton thrashed Gooderstone A by 188 runs.