Walsham go swiftly back to the top
Norfolk BC A's stay at the top of the Norfolk CIBA County League Division One, following an 87-58 win over County Arts A on Friday night, proved a brief one as North Walsham A reclaimed their place with a 112-51 win over Gallow A.
Acle A remain third after winning 106-56 at Wymondham A with George Tubby (33-12) and Tony Dunton (30-9) sharing the rink honours. At the bottom of the table Lakeside A edged out Pinewood Park A 87- 85.
Lynnsport remain favourites to be promoted from Division Two after beating Brecks A 125-59. But Browston A are 13 points behind with a game in hand after beating Diss A by 92-86. Acle B beat Shotford A 101-58.
Division Three leaders, Pentney A won 80-77 at Norfolk BC B. Lakeside B remain second after their 80-76 defeat at County Arts B. Old Hall eased their relegation worries by beating Norfolk BC C 103-62 while Pinewood Park A gained a vital win at home to Dereham A 83-75.
There is no change at the top of Division Five with both of the top two teams winning. Pentney B beat Shotford B 88-70 while Great Yarmouth A beat Wymondham C 97-77.
You may also want to watch:
Brecks B won a close game at home to Lakeside C by 77 shots to 76, while an even closer game between Roundwood B and Great Yarmouth B ended in a 76 shots apiece draw, with the Roundwood rink skipped by D McDonald top scoring 24-9.
• The men came out on top, by just six shots, in the annual friendly match between the NCIBA and the NCWIBA, winning 117-110.
- 1 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 2 Covid rips through care homes again with deaths almost doubling in a week
- 3 'I am heartbroken' - Woman's two cats killed by 'reckless' drivers
- 4 'Isolate from your household' plea as Covid soars in Norwich
- 5 A47 closed in both directions after crash
- 6 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 7 Concern elderly people 'being ignored' as town has no vaccination centre
- 8 Norfolk yet to reach peak in latest wave of coronavirus deaths
- 9 Man seriously injured after Norfolk crash
- 10 Norwich sees biggest rise in Covid infection rates in the country
• Trowse Bowls Club are seeking new members of either sex, any age, experienced or inexperienced. There is a reduced membership for the first year. Call Mr Johnson on 01603 617285 or Mr Read on 01603 440561.