Viking prepare for a trip into the unknown
Following their impressive 18-6 home win over Brentwood last weekend North Walsham will be seeking to rewrite the stats and secure their first away win of the season when they make their first ever visit to Borehamwood-based Old Haberdashers.
As the two clubs have never met before little is known about them except that 'Old Habs' were formed in 1923 to cater for former pupils of Haberdashers Aske School but ARE now, as are most Old Boys' clubs, open to all.
Their season has been none too successful in terms of results and they currently sit one place above bottom side Woodford.
A glance at their record however would indicate that they are no pushover as despite their record of one win, at Diss, and one draw, at Romford and Gidea Park, they have picked up three losing bonus points.
Nick Greenhall will be hoping that none of last Saturday's squad picked up any injuries
You may also want to watch:
Such a situation could leave him with the odd dilemma however as Shane van Vuuren is available following his enforced break which will probably guarantee at least a seat on the bench.
With Chris Godwin and Aki Downing unavailable either Callum Cashman and Matt Oakes could be in the reckoning for a return after injury.
- 1 Man dies after medical emergency on beach
- 2 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
- 3 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 4 'Glagoon' returns to Norfolk beach and locals are loving it
- 5 Appeal to identify man, around 75, who died in medical episode
- 6 Norwich mum and daughter duo shed 12st
- 7 ATM containing thousands of pounds stolen from petrol station
- 8 Gilmour advised to quit City for Rangers loan return
- 9 Family pays tribute to man killed after collision with double-decker bus
- 10 Former factory site to become a new church
The Raiders unfortunately found themselves short of players last week due to injury and non availabilities and were forced to concede their scheduled Merit Table game at Wymondham. But things look more positive for the visit to Scottow of Watton this week with kick off at 2.30pm.