VIDEO: King’s Lynn’s FA Vase triumph
King's Lynn joint boss Gary Setchell admitted Town may have suffered stage fright in today's 3-1 FA Vase quarter-final extra-time win over Rye United.
Rye were reduced to ten men after only 15 minutes before picking up a second yellow card in the final seconds of normal time.
Robbie Harris' brace in extra-time sealed Town's passage to the last four after Steve Spriggs had earlier cancelled out Duncan McArthur's opener prior to half-time.
Setchell revealed the over-riding emotion was one of relief after watching Lynn fail to scale the heights of recent weeks in front of 1,657 supporters.
You may also want to watch:
• Click on the link to watch an exclusive post-match video interview with Town joint boss Setchell at The Walks.
- 1 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 2 Police child safety team raid house to arrest man
- 3 Banham Poultry evacuated in suspected chemical incident
- 4 North Norfolk fish and chip shop among best in the country
- 5 Body believed to be missing man found near Norfolk coast
- 6 Three taken to hospital after eight crews battle holiday park blaze
- 7 Man in 30s charged with Shipdham murder
- 8 Latitude labelled 'Covid fest' by health boss as staff forced to isolate
- 9 Lord mayor criticises campaigner in email - and mistakenly copies them in
- 10 The 5 most viewed homes on the market in Norfolk last month