VIDEO: King’s Lynn joint boss Setchell targets opener
King's Lynn joint boss Gary Setchell is demanding his men hit the ground running against Irchester in the UCL Premier Division kick off on August 13.
Setchell and Town's coaching staff put the players through their first pre-season training session today prior to attending the club's Open Day at The Walks.
Deputy Mayor Elizabeth Watson unveiled a plaque in the Main Stand to officially open the stadium following the club's inaugural season.
Lynn finished runners-up to St Neots and reached the FA Vase semi-finals - but Setchell insists they are aiming higher ahead of the new campaign.
Lynn hosts Irchester on August 13 and Setchell wants no repeat of their first-ever league fixture which ended in a 3-0 away defeat to Long Buckby 12 months ago.
You may also want to watch:
• Click on the attached link to watch an exclusive video interview with Setchell.
- 1 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 2 Roadside restaurant aiming to re-open before Christmas
- 3 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 4 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich
- 5 Seal charity to take 'unprecendented' action to protect Norfolk seal colony
- 6 Two people arrested during police operation in south Norfolk
- 7 Furious Scout group demands apology from council in unpaid rents saga
- 8 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 9 Norwich man convicted of murder boasts of mutilating 'up to 30' cats
- 10 'A lovely talented man': Tributes to Cromer Pier Show headliner Phil Butler