VIDEO: King’s Lynn joint boss Setchell targets opener
King's Lynn joint boss Gary Setchell is demanding his men hit the ground running against Irchester in the UCL Premier Division kick off on August 13.
Setchell and Town's coaching staff put the players through their first pre-season training session today prior to attending the club's Open Day at The Walks.
Deputy Mayor Elizabeth Watson unveiled a plaque in the Main Stand to officially open the stadium following the club's inaugural season.
Lynn finished runners-up to St Neots and reached the FA Vase semi-finals - but Setchell insists they are aiming higher ahead of the new campaign.
Lynn hosts Irchester on August 13 and Setchell wants no repeat of their first-ever league fixture which ended in a 3-0 away defeat to Long Buckby 12 months ago.
You may also want to watch:
• Click on the attached link to watch an exclusive video interview with Setchell.
- 1 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 2 Atlantis Tower up for sale after owner signs ‘outrageous’ loan deal
- 3 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich
- 4 Fired twice in two months: Events boss feels the pain of Covid
- 5 Norfolk bowls star tests positive at world indoor championships
- 6 Revealed: The areas where Covid cases are still increasing
- 7 Man's neck broken after being hit by 800kg load which fell off forklift
- 8 Man admits defrauding more than £1.3m from Norfolk firm
- 9 9 of Norfolk's most famous blue plaques
- 10 Centre takes action after IT failure causes long queues for Covid jab