Video: As Rod Stewart gushes over historic football victory, when was the last time you shed tears of joy?
He's famous for a string of hit songs including 'Maggie May' and 'We are Sailing'.But last night it was a case of 'We Are Wailing' for rock star Rod Stewart as he shed tears of joy at his beloved Celtic football club's historic 2-1 victory over Barcelona.
The outpouring saw Stewart, one who even mentioned his beloved team in his hit song 'You're in My Heart', trending on twitter and featured in news bulletins across the country today.
But what we want to know is, when was the last time you shed tears of joy?
You may also want to watch:
Perhaps it was at the Olympic Games? Maybe during an emotional moment in your favourite film?
- 1 Would you know what to do if your car hit a deer?
- 2 Green light for new Tesco store in town centre
- 3 What counts as a substantial meal under Norfolk's tier 2 pub rules?
- 4 All the major Christmas events in Norfolk that can go ahead
- 5 New appeal as pregnant woman goes missing again
- 6 Several weeks into lockdown, Norfolk sees sharp decline in coronavirus infection rates
- 7 Taxi driver stole more than £17,000 from his employer
- 8 Norfolk man jailed for part in raids to blow up cashpoints
- 9 Man fined for swearing at neighbours during lockdown barbeque
- 10 Water outages hit homes across city
Whenever it was, leave us your comments below and while you have a think about it, check out the video of Stewart's emotional moment.