Video: As Rod Stewart gushes over historic football victory, when was the last time you shed tears of joy?
He's famous for a string of hit songs including 'Maggie May' and 'We are Sailing'.But last night it was a case of 'We Are Wailing' for rock star Rod Stewart as he shed tears of joy at his beloved Celtic football club's historic 2-1 victory over Barcelona.
The outpouring saw Stewart, one who even mentioned his beloved team in his hit song 'You're in My Heart', trending on twitter and featured in news bulletins across the country today.
But what we want to know is, when was the last time you shed tears of joy?
You may also want to watch:
Perhaps it was at the Olympic Games? Maybe during an emotional moment in your favourite film?
- 1 Anger as woodland used as 'playground and dustbin'
- 2 Escape to the Country names 'north Norfolk's seaside capital'
- 3 Pretty thatched cafe business on Broads for sale for £75,000
- 4 Report into woman's murder by jealous ex: 'Employers must do more'
- 5 Homes plan to be revealed for former infant school
- 6 Giant Victorian underground reservoir marks supplying city for 150 years
- 7 Former village pub for sale as home
- 8 First look at five new homes released for sale at popular site in Taverham
- 9 Before and after: How has Norwich changed over the years?
- 10 Fit for a king or queen: 'Castle' for sale at auction for £650,000
Whenever it was, leave us your comments below and while you have a think about it, check out the video of Stewart's emotional moment.