Victory would take Spixworth 11 points clear
- Credit: Archant
Title favourites Spixworth have an golden opportunity to stretch their lead at the top of the Premier Division table this afternoon.
The runaway leaders play host to Kirkley and Pakefield Reserves while their only rivals for the title, Harleston Town, have a weekend off.
Spixworth will be hot favourites to make it 73 points from a possible 75 this season against the struggling Royals which would leave them 11 clear of Harleston, having played two more games.
Adam Gusterston's side entertain Spixworth in their final fixture on May 6 - but need the leaders to lose a couple before that for the match to mean anything.
In Division One just one point separates the top three ahead of another important round of games. Leaders Bradenham Wanderers host fifth placed Bungay, who still have an outside chance of going up with games in hand, while Hellesdon entertain Aylsham and Beccles visit Attleborough.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Brother and sister found dead in their home are named
- 2 Reward of £20,000 offered after theft of performance car worth £150,000
- 3 When are GCSE and A-level results out and how fair will grades be?
- 4 Man jailed for stealing underwear and sex toy from village house
- 5 'It did not deliver': Glamping site vows to improve after guests hit out
- 6 Villagers in shock after woman dies in suspected murder
- 7 Woman admits causing deaths of Norfolk couple in road crash
- 8 'She loved planting flowers' - Tributes left at home of woman found dead
- 9 Norwich City transfer rumours: Talks held with United full-back
- 10 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after woman dies in village