Underhill bags hat-trick as Haisboro prove their intentions
Haisboro Athletic showed they have every intention of again chasing for honours in the Walcott Lighthouse Inn NEN League this season.
Away at North Walsham A in the Slater & Frith Division One they returned home 3-2 victors thanks to a James Underhill hat-trick.
Runton hit poor Corpusty for nine with Paul Winterbone scoring four of their goals. Gimingham head the table after their 4-2 home win over Cromer Youth Old Boys, East Ruston had to come from behind at Mundesley to win by the odd goal of three, Mark Burton and Lee Rayner, and Worstead made it two wins out of two following their 3-1 home success over Horning.
It was a really bad weekend for the Corpusty club as their Reserves were hit for double figures by Plumstead Rangers in the Wayford Nurseries Division Two. Erpingham travelled to Trunch and proved too strong for their hosts, returning home 6-3 winners.
The two new clubs in the league, AFC Colts and Bacton met at the former's ground in the Knights Trophies Division Three and it finished all square at two apiece.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Extent of Norwich Prison Covid outbreak revealed
- 2 Tributes to 'Winkle' - the legendary landlord who broke the mould
- 3 Village care home confirms coronavirus outbreak
- 4 'Sounded like my roof was coming off': RAF jet sonic boom heard over city
- 5 Town clerk sacked following months of controversy
- 6 New drive-thru McDonald's to create 65 jobs
- 7 Mansion for sale for £2.5million with helicopter pad
- 8 Flood alerts across Norfolk ahead of expected rain
- 9 Police concerned for welfare of missing 14-year-old girl
- 10 'My heart was racing' - Horse rider's shocking encounter with speeding van