Underhill bags hat-trick as Haisboro prove their intentions
Haisboro Athletic showed they have every intention of again chasing for honours in the Walcott Lighthouse Inn NEN League this season.
Away at North Walsham A in the Slater & Frith Division One they returned home 3-2 victors thanks to a James Underhill hat-trick.
Runton hit poor Corpusty for nine with Paul Winterbone scoring four of their goals. Gimingham head the table after their 4-2 home win over Cromer Youth Old Boys, East Ruston had to come from behind at Mundesley to win by the odd goal of three, Mark Burton and Lee Rayner, and Worstead made it two wins out of two following their 3-1 home success over Horning.
It was a really bad weekend for the Corpusty club as their Reserves were hit for double figures by Plumstead Rangers in the Wayford Nurseries Division Two. Erpingham travelled to Trunch and proved too strong for their hosts, returning home 6-3 winners.
The two new clubs in the league, AFC Colts and Bacton met at the former's ground in the Knights Trophies Division Three and it finished all square at two apiece.
- 1 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 2 WATCH: Moment hero doorman tackles knifeman during Norwich triple stabbing
- 3 Norfolk car dealership and MOT centre named among best in the country
- 4 'It was horrible' - Shock as woman robbed and assaulted in broad daylight
- 5 Passengers angry after train heading to Norwich delayed for hours
- 6 'My life has been plagued by fly-tipping for a year - I need it to stop'
- 7 Man who died in Old Buckenham crash named
- 8 'This affects everyone' - Erosion strikes Hemsby again
- 9 Norwich independent school named one of best in East Anglia
- 10 Arrests after woman held hostage in home containing drugs and samurai sword