Two in one out at Lowestoft Town
- Credit: Archant
Lowestoft Town have signed Nico Cotton and Daniel Humphreys on loan from Southend United.
Cotton impressed for the Trawlerboys during a stint on loan towards the end of last season and manager Dale Brooks has moved to bring him back on a short-term loan. Humphreys is an 18-year-old right-back and comes in on a work experience loan. The youngster will act as a direct replacement for the departing Callum White, who left because of work commitments which see him take up a job in Mayfair.
'I'm delighted to bring Nico back to the club. It's obviously going to help on numbers and will help that he's been here before,' Brooks told the club's official website.
'Daniel is a right-back with great energy and is a tough character.
'He's thought very highly of at Southend. This is going to be Daniel's first taste of this level so it's important that we're patient with Daniel because it's new to him.
You may also want to watch:
'Having lost Callum, we needed to bring someone in who could do similar to what Callum can do.'
Lowestoft are back in action at home to Leatherhead on Tuesday night (7.45pm).
- 1 Fire crews battling large house blaze
- 2 Seven cosy pubs to visit in Norfolk this winter
- 3 Ford and Jaguar crash in second incident near village in same night
- 4 Jailed this week: Primark brawl, attempted murder and abuse
- 5 Roof collapses into home after major blaze engulfs it
- 6 Three cars crash and two end up in ditches on rural road
- 7 BBC Autumnwatch returns to Norfolk for another season
- 8 Road closed after crash involving car and two tractors
- 9 £6.1m shopping street revamp will take half of 2022 to complete
- 10 Parking debate and police focus part of crackdown on 'keyed' cars