Tuttle strikes again as Spixworth show no signs of letting up
- Credit: Nick Butcher
Spixworth's leading scorer Luke Tuttle is now averaging more than a goal a game in the charge for the Premier Division title.
The former Dereham man helped himself to a hat-trick in the leaders' 3-0 win over Acle United on Saturday – making it 24 goals on 22 league appearances.
It leaves Spixworth eight points clear of Harleston, who have a game in hand.
Harleston were 1-0 winners over Norwich Ceyms with a goal from Ben Furlong.
Mulbarton Wanderers beat Cromer Town 5-0, with two goals each from Elliot Altay and Miles Palmer, plus one from Damion Cooper.
You may also want to watch:
Bradley Hough, Sam Shepherd and Sam Clay scored for Waveney for a 3-2 win over Caister, whose scorers were Anton Ward and Gaz Ward.
Blofield United shared a 0-0 draw with Wroxham Reserves. Sam Page (2), James Daniels and Ross Bilham scored for Long Stratton to beat Stalham Town 4-2. Stalham's scorers were Tom McCarthy and Jordan Tipple. Goals from Robert Warminger (2) and Ashley Dearing gave Reepham Town a 3-1 win over St Andrews, for whom Ryan Pye scored.
- 1 Drink driver arrested after crashing into two trees in Norwich
- 2 Jack-knifed lorry shuts A148 as police issue ice warning
- 3 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 4 Norwich hairdresser, former boxer and bodybuilder, dies from Covid
- 5 9 of Norfolk's most famous blue plaques
- 6 Map reveals the most serious crashes on the NDR since it fully opened
- 7 The secrets and scandals of a former Norwich hotel
- 8 Atlantis Tower up for sale after owner signs ‘outrageous’ loan deal
- 9 It's 'a long, long way' until lockdown restrictions are lifted - Hancock
- 10 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich
It is very close in Division One – Scott Sutherland-Grey and Lewis Fisher scored to give Bradenham Wanderers a two-goal half-time lead but Connor Charlesworth (2) and Joe Keely later scored for Hellesdon as they won 3-2.
Goals from Tom Galer (2), Luke Bailey and Liam Harvey-Cooper earned Beccles Town a 4-2 win over North Walsham Town, whose goals were scored by Tom Willey and Matthew Downing.
Bungay Town drew 1-1 with Loddon United, John Ritches scoring for Bungay, Matt Ayre for the visitors. Mundford beat Holt United 7-1 with goals from Sam Last (3), Jonathan Maslin, Harry French, Alex Gathercole and an own goal, with Marcus Holt for the visitors. Jordan Rocastle scored twice for Sheringham but they lost 4-2 to Attleborough Town, whose scorers were Steve Wright, Andy Carr, Brad Rivett and Jack Flynn.
In Division Two, leaders Hoveton Wherrymen are four points clear – they beat Acle United Reserves 2-0, while second-placed UEA slipped up, going down 1-0 at Yelverton.