Tuttle’s treble keeps Spixworth in command
- Credit: Archant
Luke Tuttle helped himself to a hat-trick as Spixworth continued their charge towards the Premier Division title.
The former Dereham man was on target as Spixworth beat Reepham Town 5-0, with the other goals coming from Ben Morgan and Karl Horton.
Harleston Town maintained the chase with a 2-0 win at Blofield United, thanks to efforts from scorers Nathan Russell and Matt Howard, but time is not on their side – they trail by nine points with two games in hand, although they do play Spixworth on the final day in what could be a blockbuster game.
Goals from Andy Hammersley and Bradley Hough gave Waveney a 2-1 win at Long Stratton, whose goal was scored by Mark Pearce.
Norwich Ceyms' recent poor run continued with a 3-1 defeat at home to Stalham Town. Laurence Cheese (2) and Charlie Skipper were on target, with Lewis Allen scoring for Ceyms.
You may also want to watch:
Ryan Pye scored a hat-trick and there was one each for Mason Roe and Sam Whiting as St Andrews won 5-0 at Kirkley & Pakefield Reserves.
Cromer Town lost 4-0 to Acle United – Aaron Saunders scored a hat-trick with an own goal completing the tally. Wroxham Reserves called off their match at Mattishall, through lack of players.
- 1 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 2 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 3 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 4 Sneak peek inside first £2.7m luxury mansion for sale
- 5 Victoria Hall murder: Suffolk strangler Steve Wright reportedly arrested
- 6 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu
- 7 Woman in 30s suffers head injuries in violent attack by two girls
- 8 Plot of gold? Land up for sale for £750,000
- 9 Neighbours' shock as man's body found in flat weeks after he died
- 10 Man airlifted to hospital from beach given 'vital first aid' by lifeguards
Beccles Town maintained their lead in Division One with a 4-1 win over Hindringham, with goals from Lee Glover, Luke Bailey, David Shade and Joe Clark, with Kevin Clipstone replying. Bradenham Wanderers were too strong for Scole United, winning 5-0, with a hat-trick for George Watts-Sturrock, one from Scott Sutherland-Grey and an own goal.
Aylsham beat lowly Holt United 8-0, scorers Phil Read (2), Jack Mollicone (2), Jamie Oliver (2), Karl Bus and Will Abbs. A goal from Aiden Lowe and an own goal gave Bungay Town a 2-0 win over North Walsham Town. Josh Winner and Wes Auker scored for Dersingham Rovers to get a welcome 2-0 win over Wymondham Town, in their bid to avoid relegation. Goals from Jordan Rocastle, Jason Day and Chris Fuller earned Sheringham a 3-0 win at Mundford. Matt Ayre (2) and Jake Rose scored for Loddon United but they lost 4-3 to Attleborough Town, whose scorers were Jack Flynn, Stephen Wright, Kieran Brown and Alistair Beales.