Tuttle bags hat-trick as Spixworth march on
- Credit: Archant
Luke Tuttle took his 2017 tally to eight goals in five appearances as Spixworth continued their march at the top of the Premier Division table.
The former Dereham Town player helped himself to a hat-trick as the leaders thumped bottom-of-the table Cromer Town 6-0 at the weekend. Ben Morgan, Joe Easton and Paul Cook got the others as Spixworth maintained their 14-point lead over Harleston.
Goals from Nathan Russell and Nathan Paige earned Harleston a 2-0 win over St Andrews 2-0. Harleston have three games in hand on Spixworth and the top two know there is no room for error in the title race.
Goals from Danny Roger, Oli Ebbage, and Shaun Taylor earned third-placed Wroxham Reserves a 3-1 win at Norwich Ceyms, whose goal came from Lewis Easter.
Sam Shepherd and Ritchie High scored for Waveney in a 2-2 draw with Stalham Town. Ryan Beeson scored for Stalham.
You may also want to watch:
Acle United beat Mattishall 5-0 with goals from Daniel Foreman, Ricky Forder, Jordan Attree, Simon Peacock and an own goal.
Zak Anwar and Ashley Mitchell were on target for Blofield United as they beat Long Stratton 2-1, with Matt Nicholls replying for the visitors.
- 1 Anger as woodland used as 'playground and dustbin'
- 2 Escape to the Country names 'north Norfolk's seaside capital'
- 3 Pretty thatched cafe business on Broads for sale for £75,000
- 4 Report into woman's murder by jealous ex: 'Employers must do more'
- 5 Homes plan to be revealed for former infant school
- 6 Giant Victorian underground reservoir marks supplying city for 150 years
- 7 Former village pub for sale as home
- 8 First look at five new homes released for sale at popular site in Taverham
- 9 Before and after: How has Norwich changed over the years?
- 10 Fit for a king or queen: 'Castle' for sale at auction for £650,000
Kirkley & Pakefield Reserves got a welcome point after a 1-1 draw at Mulbarton Wanderers. John Curtis scored with Wanderers with Jack Jenner replying. Caister and Reepham Town drew 0-0.
A hat-trick from Scott Sutherland-Grey and one from Ryan Curtis gave Bradenham Wanderers a 4-2 win over Loddon United, whose goals came from Reece Evans.
Wymondham Town lost 2-0 to Beccles Town. Attleborough Town beat Bungay Town 3-0, with goals from Jack Flynn, Tom Miles and Brad Rivett.
Keegan Charlesworth (2), Connor Charlesworth, Jack Horner and Matt Gee got the goals to give Hellesdon a 5-1 win at Holt United – the hosts' goal was scored by the visitors.
Dersingham Rovers scored a valuable 4-3 win over Sheringham while two goals each from Luke Ashford and Will Goulding gave Scole United a 4-0 win at Hindringham, to move away from the bottom.
Mundford beat North Walsham Town 2-0, thanks to goals from Roy Bland and Harry French.