Training and AGM at Boro FC
ATTLEBOROUGH Town FC resume training on Tuesday (June 28) at 7pm and look forward to seeing old and new faces.
The annual meeting will be held on the same evening, at 8.30pm at the football club.
The Anglian Combination club has announced a sponsorship deal with City College, Norwich.
Part of the deal will see the college team playing their home games at the Rec on Wednesday afternoons this coming season.
Also returning to the Rec will be ladies' football, albeit seven-a-side. With the unfortunate disbandment of Bunwell FC, their successful side will play as Attleborough Town Ladies. They hope to progress to a full eleven-a-side in the near future.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who is interested in playing in the ladies' team should contact Becky Hutchinson on 07970 195826.
Looking ahead to the start of training, the club's Barry Jeckell said: 'Attleborough Town look forward to seeing everyone who made sure Boro had a successful end to their season, and those young lads who kept the Reserves running, plus anyone else who wants to join the club for what we hope will be a successful season.'
- 1 Man and woman found dead in home
- 2 Neighbours' horror after two people found dead in 'peaceful close'
- 3 Man, 41, charged with Pat Holland's murder as human remains found
- 4 When are GCSE and A-level results out and how fair will grades be?
- 5 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after woman dies in village
- 6 Reward of £20,000 offered after theft of performance car worth £150,000
- 7 Villagers in shock after woman dies in suspected murder
- 8 Hardware store owners retiring after more than 60 years
- 9 Norfolk seaside holiday park battles Shell over solar panel plans
- 10 Woman who bit an officer among eight people arrested in town