Trailblazers hopefuls at Forest Edge
With qualifying places at the Trailblazers Dressage Finals 2013 at stake, Forest Edge Arena had 45 competitors declare at last Saturday's second round show.
Dressage judge, Debbie Ridout took the task in hand, judging all the classes of the day, and managed to run to time throughout.
Senior rider Judith Barker rode two consistent tests to win both the popular Preliminary classes, riding Sally Pike's Running Oke and qualifying for Stoneleigh with an impressive 71pc.
Juniors also had the opportunity to qualify, 15-year-old Kelsey Love riding Havane De Tyv winning the Preliminary 7, and regular Forest Edge competitor, Jessica Lawrence rode Lady Roberts' piebald Wolf, qualifying for the Elementary final.
Further Trailblazer final places went to senior rider Ali Bailey, riding her grey, Manderley Classic, winning both the Novice 30 and the Elementary 44 classes.
You may also want to watch:
With younger, and less experienced riders in mind, Sunday was the first of two indoor unaffiliated 'Mini' showjumping shows. The first class of the day was the very inviting 40cm class. Young Gracie Hall, riding Maybrookes Maximus, won the class from Cassie Muir and Charlie in second place.
Ellie Hodgson from Grimstow had a good day's jumping, winning the 50cm and 60cm classes, riding Claire Easom's Wild Whispa.
- 1 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 2 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47
- 3 Norfolk receives overnight flood warnings
- 4 Tributes as Leanne, 29, dies after receiving cancer 'all-clear'
- 5 Flood warnings along Norfolk coast, with Wells flood gate in place
- 6 Family's tribute to 'gentle giant' killed in A134 crash
- 7 Two Norfolk care homes among the best in region
- 8 Crash blocks road off A47 at Honingham
- 9 Yarmouth man convicted of historic rape after DNA match
- 10 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
King's Lynn rider, Emily Ringer won the 70cms class riding her own, Skehana Girl, and the most popular class of the day, the 80cm was won by Briony Jackson from Newmarket riding Alfie.