Top two clash
The top two in Division One met and leaders Thetford Rovers Res suffered only their second defeat of the season in losing 2-0 at home to Dereham Town A.
Bridgham Utd are up to third as a result of beating Great Ryburgh 3-1 and because of Shipdham's 1-0 home defeat at the hands of Hingham Athletic. Tacolneston won 4-0 at home to Rockland Utd but Cranworth still occupy the second relegation place after being beaten 5-0 at home by Narborough.
The top two in Division Two met and again the leaders came off second best with Morley Village being beaten 3-1 at Northwold S&SC, a result which moves Northwold up to top spot.
Feltwell Utd won 7-0 at bottom team Hingham Athletic Res and move above Morley into second place. Shropham Utd beat Hethersett Athletic 3-1 and move above them into fourth spot while Castle Acre Swifts won 4-0 at Wymondham Town A to move up to fifth.
Necton came from 1-0 down at half-time to beat West End 7-2 in a game excellently refereed by Paul Saunders, and the other two matches were drawn. Saham Toney Res and Yaxham shared the spoils from a 2-2 draw while Sporle and Nostro scored three apiece in their match.
The Division Three leaders Thurton & Ashby beat Bawdeswell 5-0 and are six points clear of North Elmham who won 5-1 at home to Great Cressingham.
Methwold Rovers won by the odd goal of three at Narborough Res to stay fourth, and Gressenhall Res beat Marham Wanderers by the same scoreline. In the other match, Stoke Ferry beat Wendling 4-3.
- 1 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 2 Broads pub once visited by Chelsea players shuts for good
- 3 'Like touching grim reaper's nose': Teenager lucky to be alive after crash
- 4 Tributes to 'kind and caring' Norwich man with a love of chess and walking
- 5 Body found in woods near Mildenhall
- 6 Norfolk's oldest woman dies, aged 110
- 7 Fury at bikers' who rode over dead seal pup
- 8 Bid to build 70-bed care home and 24 affordable houses
- 9 Fire crews called to house fire in north Norfolk
- 10 Will it be another lockdown Christmas?
Rampant Horse move another place up to third in Division Four after their 4-1 win at Nostro Res. North Elmham Res beat Scarning Utd 2-0 while Colkirk won 4-2 at Weasenham Wanderers. The other match between Tugas Utd and Tacolneston Res ended in a 1-1 draw.
The first matches in the Fen Regis Invitation Shield were played. In the first round, Splitz Utd made easy progress against Dereham Cockers Utd, beating them 11-0. In the second round, Beetley Utd eased through to the semi-finals by beating Rockland Utd Res 2-1.