Top Tips final call for entries
Roll up roll up – the annual Evening News Aggbag Top Tops racing competition will soon be coming under starter's orders.
The stalls are once again being loaded for our popular marathon event, but there is still time to enter.
There are two ways you can join in the great race, which reaches the finishing post in November.
1 email ENTopTips@archant.co.uk
2 phone Sandra Mackay on 01603 772401
You may also want to watch:
Whichever method you choose to enter you need to include the name of your team, your address including post code, phone number and email address if you have one.
- 1 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 2 Police called to troublespot Norwich hotel 324 times in two years
- 3 Church with 'features to get excited about' for sale for £80,000
- 4 The best restaurant in Norfolk for a romantic date revealed
- 5 New 20mph speed cameras to tackle NDR rat-runners
- 6 Body found at Mousehold Heath there for 'considerable amount of time'
- 7 Police search undergrowth as man arrested for murder of missing woman
- 8 Norfolk Day 2021: Your must-have guide to all events
- 9 Man in 40s airlifted to hospital after suffering medical emergency
- 10 Former City skipper a frontrunner for Swansea job
Our long-running event is open to all teams in the area. All you have to do is pick a horse from the Saturday meeting we highlight in the Evening News each week.
If you can keep the winning habit you could be in line for a cash prize. Last year's champions Bayer CropScience Old Boys won �300, as Mick Dugdale claimed the coveted title for the second time. He will be going for an unprecedented hat-trick and is very much the man to beat. The runners-up Peter and Co scooped �200. Even if you are not fortunate enough to land one of the top prizes a top 10 finish could be enough to qualify for a share of the minor prize pot.
Each selection carries an imaginary �1 stake. You are credited with the starting price for each winner but deducted �1 for every loser or no entry. Non-runners leave your total unaltered.
A user-friendly automated telephone system is used to log entries. The starting date will be announced when all entries have been collated. All entrants will be contacted and given details of the competition rules and how to play.