Top scorer Lee Stevenson back as King’s Lynn Town prepare for huge test at Leamington
- Credit: Lindsey Parnaby/Focus Images Ltd
King's Lynn Town will be able to call upon some extra firepower when they locks horns with a play-off rival.
The Linnets were without their top goalscorer at the weekend as they moved up to fifth in the Southern League Premier Division by beating Bedworth United 3-0. But 13-goal Lee Stevenson is eligible for selection today after completing his one-game suspension on Saturday as Gary Setchell's side get ready for a huge test at seventh-placed Leamington.
Lynn's boss said: 'After the next three games we'll know where we are.
'We've got Leamington, who are coming on a wet sail, and have just had a couple of magnificent away peformances. Then we've got Hungerford and then Dorchester. If games were called six-pointers, in the next three we can win 18.'
Midfielder David Bridges is ruled out while youngster Liam Fryatt has joined Wroxham on a week-to-week loan deal to aid his development.
You may also want to watch:
Basketball club King's Lynn Fury are offering reduced £3 entry for today's home match against Anglia Ruskin University (3pm) to Linnets' season-ticket holders.
- 1 Revealed: The areas where Covid cases are still increasing
- 2 Man admits defrauding more than £1.3m from Norfolk firm
- 3 'A lot of tears' as care home announces closure with 30 jobs lost
- 4 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 5 Shocking CCTV shows carer abusing woman with dementia
- 6 Warnings for snow and ice in place across region
- 7 Man seriously injured after crash
- 8 Norfolk bowls star tests positive at world indoor championships
- 9 Serial 'dine and dash' conman who fled hotels without paying is jailed
- 10 Fired twice in two months: Events boss feels the pain of Covid