Top scorer Lee Stevenson back as King’s Lynn Town prepare for huge test at Leamington
- Credit: Lindsey Parnaby/Focus Images Ltd
King's Lynn Town will be able to call upon some extra firepower when they locks horns with a play-off rival.
The Linnets were without their top goalscorer at the weekend as they moved up to fifth in the Southern League Premier Division by beating Bedworth United 3-0. But 13-goal Lee Stevenson is eligible for selection today after completing his one-game suspension on Saturday as Gary Setchell's side get ready for a huge test at seventh-placed Leamington.
Lynn's boss said: 'After the next three games we'll know where we are.
'We've got Leamington, who are coming on a wet sail, and have just had a couple of magnificent away peformances. Then we've got Hungerford and then Dorchester. If games were called six-pointers, in the next three we can win 18.'
Midfielder David Bridges is ruled out while youngster Liam Fryatt has joined Wroxham on a week-to-week loan deal to aid his development.
You may also want to watch:
Basketball club King's Lynn Fury are offering reduced £3 entry for today's home match against Anglia Ruskin University (3pm) to Linnets' season-ticket holders.
- 1 Two Norfolk hotels named among the best in the country
- 2 Man dies following crash between tractor and car
- 3 12 police vehicles called to 'very serious' crash in west Norfolk
- 4 Farmhouse sells at auction after 60 bids - but how much did it go for?
- 5 Jonny to the rescue! Boyfriend springs into action after coffee spill drama
- 6 The top-rated McDonald's in Norfolk according to Tripadvisor
- 7 Wife's tribute to horse-loving 'true-gentleman' after inquest
- 8 Family's anger at sentencing of driver who killed 'kind and caring' nan
- 9 Husband donates £1m to cancer research so 'no one else goes through same pain'
- 10 Get used to phone appointments or the NHS collapses - GP tells patients