Top four all winners
Crown Fire Central & South Norfolk League
The top four in Division One all won. Leaders Thetford Rovers Res beat bottom team Cockers 6-0 while second-placed Dereham Town A beat Tacolneston at home by the odd goal of three.
Shipdham in third spot beat Narborough by the same scoreline and Bridgham Utd move up to fourth as a result of their close 5-4 win at Swaffham Town A. The only draw was at Great Ryburgh, who held Gressenhall 2-2. Hingham Athletic won a high-scoring match with Bunwell 7-6 and Rockland Utd beat Cranworth 4-1 at home.
In Division Two, leaders Feltwell Utd beat Necton 2-1 and Morley Village are now up to second place after winning 3-1 at Nostro. The next three teams all dropped points - Northwold S&SC and Castle Acre Swifts drew 1-1 while Hethersett Athletic only picked up one point from a goalless draw with West End. Shropham Utd recorded the highest score of the day with an 11-0 success at bottom team Hingham Athletic Res and Yaxham beat Sporle 7-2.
The Division Three, leaders Thurton & Ashby beat Stoke Ferry 8-0 while Breckland Wanderers move up to third spot after their 10-1 win at Rockland Utd Res Methwold Rovers drop one place to fourth after being held to a goalless draw by Bawdeswell and Gressenhall Res won 7-0 at home to Narborough Res.
You may also want to watch:
In Division Four, second-placedplaced Diss Town A won 3-1 at Rampant Horse and Mattishall A stay third after winning by the odd goal of three at Beetley Utd.
Tugas Utd stay fifth after beating North Elmham Res 6-2 and Scarning Utd are sixth after winning 6-1 at bottom club Dereham Cockers Utd. Nostro Res picked up three valuable points from a 2-1 home win over Colkirk while Tacolneston Res beat Shropham Utd Res 5-1.
- 1 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 2 Police child safety team raid house to arrest man
- 3 Banham Poultry evacuated in suspected chemical incident
- 4 North Norfolk fish and chip shop among best in the country
- 5 Body believed to be missing man found near Norfolk coast
- 6 Three taken to hospital after eight crews battle holiday park blaze
- 7 Latitude labelled 'Covid fest' by health boss as staff forced to isolate
- 8 Man in 30s charged with Shipdham murder
- 9 Lord mayor criticises campaigner in email - and mistakenly copies them in
- 10 The 5 most viewed homes on the market in Norfolk last month
In the third round of the Dick Davey Ambulance Cup, Saham Toney Res beat North Elmham 4-1 to set up a semi-final tie against Stoke Ferry.