Tom and Ben Youngs handed new long-term Leicester contracts
England's former Holt rugby brothers Ben and Tom Youngs have been handed new long term deals at Aviva Premiership giants Leicester Tigers.
The brothers are currently part of head coach Stuart Lancaster's England set-up, and both were involved in Saturday's 20-14 home defeat against Australia and the Twickenham Test victory over Fiji earlier in November.
Scrum-half Ben has won 26 caps and recently clocked up a century of appearances for the Tigers, having made his Leicester debut five years ago. He has played in four Premiership finals.
Hooker and fellow former Gresham's pupil Tom made his Test debut against Fiji, having first featured for Leicester as a centre in 2006 before being converted into a front-row forward.
Dad Nick is also a former England and Leicester star while the brothers – raised near Aylsham – are both Leicester academy products, having appeared as youngsters for Holt and briefly North Walsham.
You may also want to watch:
The exact length of the contracts has not been released by the Tigers.
Leicester rugby director Richard Cockerill said: 'It is excellent news that both Tom and Ben have agreed new deals with us. They are both very important to the club.
- 1 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 2 Police called to troublespot Norwich hotel 324 times in two years
- 3 Church with 'features to get excited about' for sale for £80,000
- 4 The best restaurant in Norfolk for a romantic date revealed
- 5 New 20mph speed cameras to tackle NDR rat-runners
- 6 Body found at Mousehold Heath there for 'considerable amount of time'
- 7 Police search undergrowth as man arrested for murder of missing woman
- 8 Norfolk Day 2021: Your must-have guide to all events
- 9 Man in 40s airlifted to hospital after suffering medical emergency
- 10 Former City skipper a frontrunner for Swansea job
'They have grown up in a Leicester Tigers family. Their dad Nick played for the club, they know the history of this place and they have come all the way through the academy system here before establishing themselves as key first-team players.
'Ben and Tom both have an excellent attitude to their work. They are the kind of players we want to build the club around for the future, and we look forward to their continued development in the Tigers squad over the years to come.'