Thurlow Nunn League round-up: Ingram at the double in Gorleston win
- Credit: Archant
Gorleston continued their impressive start to the Premier Division season by beating Walsham-le-Willows 2-0.
Ricci Butler's side made it three wins from four league outings thanks to a Connor Ingram brace.
The striker netted in both halves to wrap up a home win which would have been more convincing had he not missed a penalty.
Robbie Priddle's strike saw Thetford Town take a 1-0 lead into the break at Newmarket Town.
Jack Watson equalised midway through the second period and it looked like the visitors had done enough to earn a point until Jamie Thurlbourne – a former team-mate of Thetford boss Danny White at King's Lynn Town – netted a stunning winner at the death.
You may also want to watch:
In the First Division King's Lynn Town beat Downham Town 2-1. Matty Bussens put the visitors ahead but goals from Jack Frohawk and Lewis Curson ensured Lynn claimed derby bragging rights.
- 1 Aviva to close two large office sites in Norwich
- 2 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 3 Norwich sees biggest rise in Covid infection rates in the country
- 4 Councillor 'incandescent' over second-home owners breaking Covid rules
- 5 Hotel 'nobody wants to buy' for sale as housing for £365,000
- 6 Delivery van towed from deep water on road closed due to flood risk
- 7 Nurse's 'heartbreak' over hospital care as her father dies on Covid ward
- 8 Man who drove 128 miles for fish and chips among latest Covid fines
- 9 Fifteen flood alerts in place amid 'stay indoors' warning
- 10 Deputy lieutenant of Norfolk sells beloved thatched Broads home