Thurlow Nunn League: Premier Division relegation situation unclear for Diss Town
- Credit: Nick Butcher
Diss Town are facing a nervy few weeks before finding out whether their season has ended in relegation.
With CRC set to drop out of the Thurlow Nunn League, it looks likely that only two teams will be relegated from the Premier Division.
With the Tangerines disappointingly losing 4-1 at second-from-bottom Wivenhoe Town on Saturday, they have finished third from bottom and in the relegation zone.
But a definite decision has not been made yet, leaving Diss uncertain of their future.
Thetford Town kept their heads above water despite losing 2-1 at FC Clacton in their final game, finishing in 16th.
You may also want to watch:
Gorleston finished in fourth after a 0-0 draw at mid-table Brantham Athletic and Norwich United in sixth after a narrow 2-1 loss at already-promoted Brightlingsea Regent.
Kirkley & Pakefield already knew they had finished 14th but ended on a high, winning 4-1 at home against Newmarket Town.
- 1 Body discovered in Thetford Forest Park
- 2 Norwich hairdresser, former boxer and bodybuilder, dies from Covid
- 3 Pretty thatched cafe on Broads up for sale for £75,000
- 4 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 5 'Small number' of staff at town's Tesco test positive for Covid-19
- 6 ‘I cried so much’ - Mum-of-four on impact of whole family having Covid
- 7 Norwich Debenhams looks doomed as Boohoo to buy brand
- 8 Bus crashes into lorry in Norwich
- 9 'We're all shocked' - Butchers shop attacked by vandals
- 10 Shock as cannabis factory found in quiet Broads' village