Thetford Town prepare to host Norwich City in Norfolk Senior Cup
Norwich City Under-21s are heading to Mundford Road to face Thetford Town in the fourth round of the Norfolk Senior Cup on Tuesday.
Some of the Canaries' FA Youth Cup winning team of 2013, such as Cameron McGeehan, Carlton Morris and Reece Hall-Johnson, are likely to be involved in the game.
East Harling striker Cameron King will not feature in front of his home crowd though, as he will be away in Switzerland for a friendly match after receiving his first call-up to Scotland's Under-21 squad.
First the Brecklanders must keep their attentions on league action though, as reigning Thurlow Nunn Premier Division champions Hadleigh United will be at Mundford Road on Saturday.
The Suffolk side did not go for promotion so have seen their squad change this season but still sit in fourth place, although 13 points behind leaders Norwich United.
You may also want to watch:
Last Saturday Thetford lost 3-2 at second-placed Godmanchester Rovers. Mark Scott's side had fallen 2-0 behind but a goal from Ben Anderson and a penalty from Bruno Tavares brought them level at 2-2, before seeing the hosts score again.
Tickets for the Senior Cup game, which will kick-off at 7.45pm, will be available on the gate priced at £6 for adults and £3 for under-16s.
- 1 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 2 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 3 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 4 Covid case rates continue to fall across Norfolk and Waveney
- 5 Voyeur watched people after setting up secret cameras in bathroom
- 6 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 7 Government must step in to help 'desperate' Norwich hospital, says MP
- 8 Woman in 60s suffers serious injuries after car crashes into ditch
- 9 Photo gallery: Snow turns region into winter wonderland
- 10 Several burst mains in town leave homes without water