Thetford Town prepare to host Norwich City in Norfolk Senior Cup
Norwich City Under-21s are heading to Mundford Road to face Thetford Town in the fourth round of the Norfolk Senior Cup on Tuesday.
Some of the Canaries' FA Youth Cup winning team of 2013, such as Cameron McGeehan, Carlton Morris and Reece Hall-Johnson, are likely to be involved in the game.
East Harling striker Cameron King will not feature in front of his home crowd though, as he will be away in Switzerland for a friendly match after receiving his first call-up to Scotland's Under-21 squad.
First the Brecklanders must keep their attentions on league action though, as reigning Thurlow Nunn Premier Division champions Hadleigh United will be at Mundford Road on Saturday.
The Suffolk side did not go for promotion so have seen their squad change this season but still sit in fourth place, although 13 points behind leaders Norwich United.
You may also want to watch:
Last Saturday Thetford lost 3-2 at second-placed Godmanchester Rovers. Mark Scott's side had fallen 2-0 behind but a goal from Ben Anderson and a penalty from Bruno Tavares brought them level at 2-2, before seeing the hosts score again.
Tickets for the Senior Cup game, which will kick-off at 7.45pm, will be available on the gate priced at £6 for adults and £3 for under-16s.
- 1 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 2 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk
- 3 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 4 Teacher who supported hundreds of children through education dies aged 67
- 5 Norfolk Broads boating holiday company named best in Britain
- 6 "I thought I had freshers flu, but Drs said I could have died within a week"
- 7 'People are dying': Up to 500 patients waited for ambulance in one night
- 8 Queen spends the night in hospital, Palace confirms
- 9 Family's tribute to 'gentle giant' killed in A134 crash
- 10 Farm shop owners 'absolutely thrilled' at national award