Thetford Town look to get back to winning ways in Thurlow Nunn Premier Division against Great Yarmouth Town
- Credit: Steve Adams
Thetford Town will be looking to get back to winning ways in the Thurlow Nunn Premier Division this evening when they entertain Great Yarmouth Town at Mundford Road.
The Brecklanders endured a disappointing 5-0 defeat against Saffron Walden on Saturday on a day when victory would have taken Danny White's men to the top of the table.
They won't have it all their own way though against a Great Yarmouth side that's coming into the game on the back of a 2-1 win against Ipswich Wanderers.
It was the Bloaters' second victory of the season so far as a brace from Haydn Davis secured all three points and gives the east coast side something to build on during the early stages of this campaign.
Wroxham appear to be adjusting to life in the Premier Division again following their relegation at the end of last season.
You may also want to watch:
The Yachtsmen entertain Walsham-le-Willows at Trafford Park this evening, fresh from their 1-0 win over Long Melford on Saturday courtesy of Ross Gilfedder's first half strike.
Fakenham Town will be desperate to stop the rot when they welcome Ely City to Clipbush Park this evening.
- 1 Builder took pink pill and ran naked around hotel
- 2 Fire tears through historic Thorpe pub
- 3 Four national high street names to move into former M&S store
- 4 Mass coronavirus vaccination centre opens in Norwich today
- 5 Stunning images capture Cromer in the snow
- 6 Store open despite positive Covid test at town centre Sainsbury's
- 7 Vaccines roll-out to move on to over 70s
- 8 Delays as 23m-long caravan travels through Norfolk
- 9 Norfolk to get rapid Covid test sites - to find people without symptoms
- 10 Vandals leave £80,000 trail of destruction in car park
The Ghosts haven't started the season at all well, losing all five of their league games so far – the latest being a 3-0 defeat at Hadleigh at the weekend.
Robbie Harris took over at Fakenham over the summer following the departure of Neil Jarvis and will be desperate for his first victory.
Ely have started the season well and are unbeaten in their last four games.
Kirkley & Pakefield are also yet to taste victory in the league this season and trips in the Premier Division don't come much tougher than Felixstowe & Walton at the moment.
The Seasiders have won all five of their games so far this season whilst the Royals will be keen to get their latest defeat out of their systems – a 3-1 reverse at home to Haverhill Borough.
In the First Division King's Lynn Town Reserves head to March Town United looking to build on their 6-1 win over Needham Market Reserves at the weekend.