Thetford Town and Kirkley & Pakefield cancel each other out
- Credit: PA
Thetford Town and Kirkley and Pakefield shared the Thurlow Nunn League Premier Division spoils after a hard-fought goalless draw at Mundford Road last night.
Both sides had chances to win the game and in the end a point apiece was just about right.
There was a sour finish to the match, however, with Thetford's Willis being shown a straight red card in injury time.
In Division One Swaffham Town were far too strong for Norfolk rivals Diss, winning 4-0 at Brewers Green Lane. The game was all over bar the shouting at half-time, with the Pedlars going in three goals to the good courtesy of Alex Vincent (20), Nick Castellan (40) and Joe Jackson (45).
Matthew Blackford added a fourth 15 minutes from the end to round-up off a comfortable win.
You may also want to watch:
Wisbech Town booked their place in the first qualifying round of the FA Cup when they won 2-0 in a replay at Spalding. Josh Ford scored in the first half while Billy Smith added a second as the Fenmen secured a trip to Kempston Rovers.
- 1 Work started on four new homes without permission
- 2 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 3 Murder investigation launched after body of man found in Norwich flat
- 4 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen
- 5 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 6 Christmas craft, food and gift fair returning to Norfolk estate
- 7 Holt Hall for sale after years of uncertainty
- 8 Man who died after a medical episode in Hopton identified
- 9 Banham Zoo welcomes birth of two tiger cubs
- 10 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?