There’s still time to get your entries in for the Great Yarmouth Festival of Bowls
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press � 2015
The deadline is approaching for bowlers to get their entries in to compete in the Great Yarmouth Festival of Bowls.
Bowlers have until the end of the month to get their entries in for what is the biggest outdoor bowling event in the country.
The event, which takes place from Sunday, August 27 to Friday, September 22, is organised by the Great Yarmouth Bowls Committee through tournament manager Derek Webster in association with the Tourism Division of Great Yarmouth Borough Council.
Entry forms can be obtained at the Great Yarmouth tourism office or by calling Sheila King on 01493 846344.
There is still also time to get entries in for the Open triples tournament in the same way.
You may also want to watch:
This event, which takes place at the end of July, has a £1,200 prize pot and the deadline for entries for this event is also the end of the month.
- 1 Man dies after medical emergency on beach
- 2 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
- 3 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 4 'Glagoon' returns to Norfolk beach and locals are loving it
- 5 Gilmour advised to quit City for Rangers loan return
- 6 Appeal to identify man, around 75, who died in medical episode
- 7 Family pays tribute to man killed after collision with double-decker bus
- 8 ATM containing thousands of pounds stolen from petrol station
- 9 Father and son admit handling stolen power tools
- 10 Caravan catches fire in Norwich