There’s still time to get your entries in for the Great Yarmouth Festival of Bowls
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press � 2015
The deadline is approaching for bowlers to get their entries in to compete in the Great Yarmouth Festival of Bowls.
Bowlers have until the end of the month to get their entries in for what is the biggest outdoor bowling event in the country.
The event, which takes place from Sunday, August 27 to Friday, September 22, is organised by the Great Yarmouth Bowls Committee through tournament manager Derek Webster in association with the Tourism Division of Great Yarmouth Borough Council.
Entry forms can be obtained at the Great Yarmouth tourism office or by calling Sheila King on 01493 846344.
There is still also time to get entries in for the Open triples tournament in the same way.
You may also want to watch:
This event, which takes place at the end of July, has a £1,200 prize pot and the deadline for entries for this event is also the end of the month.
- 1 Norwich sees biggest rise in Covid infection rates in the country
- 2 Hotel 'nobody wants to buy' for sale as housing for £365,000
- 3 Nine Norfolk flood alerts ahead of Storm Christoph
- 4 Man who died in west Norfolk crash named
- 5 Man who drove 128 miles for fish and chips among latest Covid fines
- 6 Aviva to close two large office sites in Norwich
- 7 Delivery van towed from deep water on road closed due to flood risk
- 8 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 9 Going full term during this coronavirus pandemic fills me with absolute terror
- 10 Carer caught on CCTV letting dog scratch vulnerable pensioner