The only way is up for Wroxham
Wroxham boss Pawel Guziejko insists he is only interested in looking up the league table as his side prepare for their visit to Cheshunt.
The Yachtsmen lost 4-1 at home to 22nd-placed Brentwood last weekend, closing the gap between the two sides to just three points.
But Guziejko is only worried about what is going on above his team rather than below them.
He said: 'We are always looking upwards because I think the quality we have in the team is not reflected in our current league position.
'We made some silly individual mistakes last Saturday and when you do that at this level you get punished. But I believe it is just a lack of concentration and attention to detail which we are working to change.'
You may also want to watch:
Cheshunt currently sit three places – and points – ahead of the Yachtsmen in 16th and Guziejko is looking for his side to make a quick start and take the game to their opponents.
'We are looking to play good, attacking football from the beginning,' said the Wroxham boss.
- 1 Brother and sister found dead in their home are named
- 2 Reward of £20,000 offered after theft of performance car worth £150,000
- 3 When are GCSE and A-level results out and how fair will grades be?
- 4 Man jailed for stealing underwear and sex toy from village house
- 5 Villagers in shock after woman dies in suspected murder
- 6 'It did not deliver': Glamping site vows to improve after guests hit out
- 7 Woman admits causing deaths of Norfolk couple in road crash
- 8 'She loved planting flowers' - Tributes left at home of woman found dead
- 9 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after woman dies in village
- 10 Norwich City transfer rumours: Talks held with United full-back
'Hopefully we can establish ourselves straight away and I can't see any reason why we can't.
'I am looking for a positive reaction from the players after last weekend. We need the points and we badly want the win to help get ourselves back on track.'