The 46th West Norfolk Sports Podcast
- Credit: Matthew Usher
The West Norfolk Sports Podcast helps you gear up for another big few days of sport concerning the town of King's Lynn.
First, Linnets' boss Gary Setchell joins host Gavin Caney to talk about his side's FA Cup third qualifying round home tie against Lancaster City. If Lynn's football club win they are just one more victory away from a potential money-spinning first round tie against a Football League outfit.
Secondly, Link Sports' Andy Warren talks a week of ups and downs in the world of speedway. He and Caney assess Swindon Robins' Elite League play-off semi-final loss to Coventry Bees, Lynn Stars' double-postponement misery against Poole Pirates, the guest dilemma facing Rob Lyon ahead of Wednesday's third try and the state of play going into tomorrow's final round of the Grand Prix series.
As always, if that's not enough to tempt you, there's all of the week's latest sports news in the popular Gone in 60 Seconds segment.
To listen to the latest WNSP, brought to you by the EDP, click here or visit www.edp24.co.uk/wnsp and click on episode 46.
- To get involved with the podcast, or for all your sports news in and around the Lynn area, follow Gavin on Twitter by clicking on the link on the right-hand side of this page.
You may also want to watch:
- This podcast was recorded on October 10.
- 1 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 2 Covid rips through care homes again with deaths almost doubling in a week
- 3 'I am heartbroken' - Woman's two cats killed by 'reckless' drivers
- 4 'Isolate from your household' plea as Covid soars in Norwich
- 5 A47 closed in both directions after crash
- 6 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 7 Concern elderly people 'being ignored' as town has no vaccination centre
- 8 Man seriously injured after Norfolk crash
- 9 Norfolk yet to reach peak in latest wave of coronavirus deaths
- 10 'They don't care': Retired couple slam council over 'dangerous' tree