The 46th West Norfolk Sports Podcast
- Credit: Matthew Usher
The West Norfolk Sports Podcast helps you gear up for another big few days of sport concerning the town of King's Lynn.
First, Linnets' boss Gary Setchell joins host Gavin Caney to talk about his side's FA Cup third qualifying round home tie against Lancaster City. If Lynn's football club win they are just one more victory away from a potential money-spinning first round tie against a Football League outfit.
Secondly, Link Sports' Andy Warren talks a week of ups and downs in the world of speedway. He and Caney assess Swindon Robins' Elite League play-off semi-final loss to Coventry Bees, Lynn Stars' double-postponement misery against Poole Pirates, the guest dilemma facing Rob Lyon ahead of Wednesday's third try and the state of play going into tomorrow's final round of the Grand Prix series.
As always, if that's not enough to tempt you, there's all of the week's latest sports news in the popular Gone in 60 Seconds segment.
To listen to the latest WNSP, brought to you by the EDP, click here or visit www.edp24.co.uk/wnsp and click on episode 46.
- To get involved with the podcast, or for all your sports news in and around the Lynn area, follow Gavin on Twitter by clicking on the link on the right-hand side of this page.
You may also want to watch:
- This podcast was recorded on October 10.
- 1 Work started on four new homes without permission
- 2 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen
- 3 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 4 Mum's heartfelt tribute to daughter who died in A47 collision
- 5 Murder investigation launched after body of man found in Norwich flat
- 6 Holt Hall for sale after years of uncertainty
- 7 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 8 Swathes of new homes for village move step closer with new planning bid
- 9 Man who died after a medical episode in Hopton identified
- 10 Christmas craft, food and gift fair returning to Norfolk estate