The 10th West Norfolk Sports Podcast
- Credit: IAN BURT
Speedway and football are the two major topics on the latest podcast from the west of the county.
King's Lynn sports reporter Gavin Caney is joined by Stars' fans Andrew 'Speedball' Howell and Andrew Barrett to discuss this week's Elite League Fast Track draft day – as well as other matters involving the Norfolk Arena club.
Then, ahead of Wisbech Town's FA Vase trip to Walsall Wood tomorrow, our man talks to Fenmen secretary Spenny Larham on a crazy few days which has seen their original opponents Spalding United kicked out of the competition for fielding an ineligible player.
As always, at the end of the West Norfolk Sports Podcast, Caney brings you all the latest week's sporting news in 'Gone in 60 seconds'.
To listen to the latest WNSP, brought to you by the EDP, visit www.edp24.co.uk/wnsp
You may also want to watch:
- To get involved with the podcast, or for all your sports news in and around the Lynn area, follow Gavin on Twitter by clicking on the link on the right-hand side of this page.
- This podcast was recorded on Wednesday December 4.
- 1 Escape to the Country names 'north Norfolk's seaside capital'
- 2 Pretty thatched cafe business on Broads for sale for £75,000
- 3 Anger as woodland used as 'playground and dustbin'
- 4 Giant Victorian underground reservoir marks supplying city for 150 years
- 5 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 6 Report into woman's murder by jealous ex: 'Employers must do more'
- 7 Homes plan to be revealed for former infant school
- 8 First look at five new homes released for sale at popular site in Taverham
- 9 Former village pub for sale as home
- 10 'We're all shocked' - Butchers shop attacked by vandals