The 10th West Norfolk Sports Podcast
- Credit: IAN BURT
Speedway and football are the two major topics on the latest podcast from the west of the county.
King's Lynn sports reporter Gavin Caney is joined by Stars' fans Andrew 'Speedball' Howell and Andrew Barrett to discuss this week's Elite League Fast Track draft day – as well as other matters involving the Norfolk Arena club.
Then, ahead of Wisbech Town's FA Vase trip to Walsall Wood tomorrow, our man talks to Fenmen secretary Spenny Larham on a crazy few days which has seen their original opponents Spalding United kicked out of the competition for fielding an ineligible player.
As always, at the end of the West Norfolk Sports Podcast, Caney brings you all the latest week's sporting news in 'Gone in 60 seconds'.
To listen to the latest WNSP, brought to you by the EDP, visit www.edp24.co.uk/wnsp
- To get involved with the podcast, or for all your sports news in and around the Lynn area, follow Gavin on Twitter by clicking on the link on the right-hand side of this page.
- This podcast was recorded on Wednesday December 4.
- 1 Pub transformed into 'breathtaking' family home for sale for almost £1m
- 2 Delays expected with A47 to close in both directions for 15 miles
- 3 Norfolk Coast Path to close for eight weeks
- 4 Family 'increasingly concerned' about missing Beccles woman
- 5 Norfolk man arranged sexual exploitation of teen victim
- 6 Man accused of playing naked wrestling game with schoolgirl likely to be jailed
- 7 Woman to stand trial accused of causing death by careless driving
- 8 Norse chief executive quits for personal reasons
- 9 Diners showered with glass after man smashes pub window
- 10 Missing Beccles woman Jaime Larter, 42, found