Terrington hits hat-trick for Cromer
Cromer maintained their lead at the top of the Premier Division with a comprehensive 4-0 over sixth-placed Acle United.
Darren Terrington hit a hat-trick for the Crabs, with David Hinton providing the other goal.
Hempnall were also 4-0 winners when they hosted bottom team Loddon on Saturday afternoon with Tim Downs, Vaughan Stevenson, Alistair Shearer and Paul Hunter the marksmen.
There were plenty of goals at Dersingham Rovers when Norwich St Johns paid a visit.
The away side took the points with a 3-2 win – David Matthew, Luke Tuttle and Craig Ainsley netting and Rovers' Ben Walker and Tim Kirby also on the scoresheet.
You may also want to watch:
Nicky Crawley and Neil Hurren hit the net for Blofield United against Spixworth, who notched one back through Ben Carver.
Mattishall returned from Brandon with three points after a 2-0 win courtesy of Andrew Fulcher and Benjamin Lewis.
- 1 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 2 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk
- 3 "I thought I had freshers flu, but Drs said I could have died within a week"
- 4 RAF Marham Royal Navy sailor jailed for raping colleague while she slept
- 5 Sisters-in-law glowing after opening high street tanning salon
- 6 Farm shop owners 'absolutely thrilled' at national award
- 7 'Neighbours ran outside screaming' during street fight in Golden Triangle
- 8 Teacher who supported hundreds of children through education dies aged 67
- 9 Nicole Kidman donates £10k to Norfolk dad's charity walk
- 10 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
The derby encounter between hosts Sheringham and Wroxham Reserves ended in a 0-0 draw.
Meanwhile, in Division One Wymondham Town moved up to second in the table with Jamie Speller netting the only goal of the game with visitors Horsford United.
Well still have a clear lead at the top and notched up their tenth win of the season thanks to a single goal against visitors Holt, thanks to Scott Sutherland-Gray.
Kevin Winkworth notched a brace and James Page added the other as Reepham beat Bradenham Wanderers 3-1 with Karl Bush scoring the hosts' consolation.
Caister beat visitors Hindringham 3-2 with two from Daniel Bartram and Garrett Ward with Shaun Belton and Ian Raisbury providing the away side's goals.
Stalham Town returned from Long Stratton three points richer thanks to strikes from Leigh Howard and David Dockerty.
Simon Brighten was on the scoresheet three times in Sprowston Athletic's 4-2 win over Poringland Wanderers.
The hosts' other goal was from Ben Read and Sean Payne and Nathan Causton hit Poringland Wanderers' goals.
Watton United hosted Bungay Town and the teams shared four goals. Carl Allibone and Daniel Reeve scored for the home side with Daniel Andrews netting a brace so it ended up honours even.
Beccles Town, from the Premier Division, took a break from league action on Saturday to play their Suffolk Senior Cup second round tie against Melton St Audrys and progressed in the competition with a 2-0 win – Alan Remblance and Neil McMorran making the difference.
And Achilles also got through to the next round after beating Corton 5-2.