Successful season for Dereham Golf Club juniors draws to a close
- Credit: Archant
Dereham Golf Club juniors rounded off a successful season by playing for the Alarming UK Ltd Salvers, with good scores at all levels.
In the 18-hole competition junior captain Matthew Goodman led the field with an excellent 40 points off a 16 handicap.
Close on his tail was Max Jacobs, also with 40 points and losing on countback, with third place for Liam Kevern with 36 points.
The nine holes competition was won by Hayden Lambert with 19 points while the Autumn Cup for the five holes competition was won by Arthur Leeder.
Kevern won the 18 holes summer eclectic, the winner of nine holes eclectic was Jude Marsden-Mooney and Maisie Farrelly retained the summer knockout title.
You may also want to watch:
A full clubhouse heard a report on the events of the year from junior organiser Jane Bizley, followed by the announcement that the new junior captain would be Maisie Farrelly and her vice-captain would be Liam Kevern.
- 1 Body found at Mousehold Heath there for 'considerable amount of time'
- 2 Church with 'features to get excited about' for sale for £80,000
- 3 Inquest hears sister of Hannah Witheridge died while pregnant
- 4 Police called to troublespot Norwich hotel 324 times in two years
- 5 'They're blaming me' - Social housing tenant angry over state of flat
- 6 Family demands answers after 91-year-old dies weighing four stone
- 7 Met office issue weather warnings for thunderstorms in parts of Norfolk
- 8 More storms ahead as flood warnings remain in place
- 9 The best restaurant in Norfolk for a romantic date revealed
- 10 Norfolk Day 2021: Your must-have guide to all events