Sterry Cup still in the balance
It's as you were in the Sterry Cup chase, with the three contenders all winning at the weekend.
Acle United were 2-0 winners at Loddon, thanks to Peter Nobbs and an own goal - and that could be crucial with only goal difference separating them from Cromer, who had Scott Woodcock to thank for their 1-0 home win over Mattishall. Acle's goal difference is now three goals superior - and they have a game in hand.
Third-placed Blofield are still three points behind after beating Kirkley & Pakefield Reserves 3-2. Two from Daniel McKail and one from Chris Holmes earned them the points, while Oliver Winram scored both for the visitors.
Norwich St Johns hit North Walsham Town for seven – Lloyd Greening and Luke Tuttle getting two apiece with Francis McLoughlin, Shaun Cameron and Samuel White also scoring. Alex Fitzgerald scored the consolation.
Wymondham Town were also in the goals, with a crucial win – 6-1 at home to bottom side Wells Town, which eases their relegation worries. Robert Browne bagged four of them, with one each from Stuart Felgate and David Ramsbottom. James Frary scored for the visitors.
You may also want to watch:
Roy Bevis, Danny Brown and Ben Welham scored as sixth-placed Spixworth won 3-1 at home to Sheringham, for whom Ben Furlong was on target.
- 1 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 2 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 3 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 4 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 5 Government must step in to help 'desperate' Norwich hospital, says MP
- 6 Covid case rates continue to fall across Norfolk and Waveney
- 7 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 8 Woman in 60s suffers serious injuries after car crashes into ditch
- 9 Voyeur watched people after setting up secret cameras in bathroom
- 10 Photo gallery: Snow turns region into winter wonderland