Sterry Cup still in the balance
It's as you were in the Sterry Cup chase, with the three contenders all winning at the weekend.
Acle United were 2-0 winners at Loddon, thanks to Peter Nobbs and an own goal - and that could be crucial with only goal difference separating them from Cromer, who had Scott Woodcock to thank for their 1-0 home win over Mattishall. Acle's goal difference is now three goals superior - and they have a game in hand.
Third-placed Blofield are still three points behind after beating Kirkley & Pakefield Reserves 3-2. Two from Daniel McKail and one from Chris Holmes earned them the points, while Oliver Winram scored both for the visitors.
Norwich St Johns hit North Walsham Town for seven – Lloyd Greening and Luke Tuttle getting two apiece with Francis McLoughlin, Shaun Cameron and Samuel White also scoring. Alex Fitzgerald scored the consolation.
Wymondham Town were also in the goals, with a crucial win – 6-1 at home to bottom side Wells Town, which eases their relegation worries. Robert Browne bagged four of them, with one each from Stuart Felgate and David Ramsbottom. James Frary scored for the visitors.
You may also want to watch:
Roy Bevis, Danny Brown and Ben Welham scored as sixth-placed Spixworth won 3-1 at home to Sheringham, for whom Ben Furlong was on target.
- 1 Tributes as Leanne, 29, dies after receiving cancer 'all-clear'
- 2 Norfolk hit by flooding as storms reach the county
- 3 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 4 Land wanted by village sold to mystery buyer for £50,000 more
- 5 Horse dies two months after being set on fire
- 6 Norfolk receives overnight flood warnings
- 7 Man found dead at Thorpe St Andrew home
- 8 'It was like a river' - Flood damage forces couple to move out
- 9 Cafe owner 'overwhelmed' by support for contested outdoor terrace
- 10 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47