Starting tomorrow: Your free countdown to the London 2012 Olympic Games
The countdown begins here.
With just 12 months to go until the start of the 2012 Olympic Games the Eastern Daily Press and Norwich Evening News is launching a special series of supplements to get you ready for the big occasion.
Every month London Calling will give you all the news, gossip and information you need to know about the forthcoming games.
We will focus on how Norfolk and Suffolk's Olympic hopefuls are getting on, share with you their stories and provide an extensive guide so you can get the most of the games.
The first 16-page supplement will appear in Monday's newspaper and is jam-packed with Olympic coverage.
You may also want to watch:
This includes a guide to all our Olympic wannabes, tips on how you can still get tickets to the games and words of inspiration from Lowestoft's Paul Evans, a former Olympian.
Meanwhile, every month Kate Scotter will try her hand at an Olympic sport and this month it is canoeing and we provide information on how tourism bosses in the region can make the most out of the potential the games has to offer.
- 1 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 2 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
- 3 'Landmark' former Tuttles store could be set for new lease of life
- 4 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out
- 5 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 6 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 7 Air ambulance and coastguard attend incident on Sheringham beachfront
- 8 Brown Derbies and Bender sausages, when Wimpy ruled fast food
- 9 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 10 Woman who died in A47 collision named
You can also read all our Olympic-related articles on our special sites at www.eveningnews24.co.uk/sport/olympic-london-calling or www.edp24.co.uk/sport/olympic-london-calling
Leave your comments on twitter by using #ldncalling
If you have an Olympics related story for us contact Kate Scotter on 01603 772326 or email firstname.lastname@example.org