St Andrews go top as Acle hit four in Norfolk Senior Cup
- Credit: Archant
St Andrews went back to the top of the Premier Division thanks to a thrilling 4-3 win over Wroxham Reserves.
James Taylor bagged a brace for the Saints whilst Shaun Dunthorne and Mason Roe also got on the scoresheet. Benjamin Anderson (two) and Alex Jary were on target for the Yachtsmen. In a reduced programme due to Norfolk Senior Cup action, Mulbarton Wanderers beat Long Stratton 2-0 with goals from Dale Simpson and John Curtis and Reepham Town lost 3-0 to Mattishall.
In Norfolk Senior Cup, Thomas Amis hit a double as Acle United beat Norwich CEYMS 4-0.
A hat-trick from Jordan Rocastle gave Spixworth a 3-1 win over Scole United and Hellesdon beat Caister 3-2.
Goals from Jack Johnson, Samuel Peck, Louis Gaughran and Timothy Pepper earned Dersingham Rovers a 4-2 win over Stalham Town. Harleston Town beat Blofield United 3-0 and, in the Suffolk Senior Cup, Waveney beat Kirkley & Pakefield Reserves 3-1, but Bungay Town lost 5-0 to Grundisburgh.
You may also want to watch:
In Division One Sheringham travelled to Beccles Town and won 3-1 whilst Aylsham beat Foulsham 5-3.
Poringland Wanderers lost 3-1 to Bradenham Wanderers and Hempnall and Hindringham shared a 1-1 draw. Loddon United beat strugglers Holt United 7-1 whilst Wymondham Town beat North Walsham Town 2-0.
- 1 Norwich sees biggest rise in Covid infection rates in the country
- 2 Hotel 'nobody wants to buy' for sale as housing for £365,000
- 3 Builder took pink pill and ran naked around hotel
- 4 Nine Norfolk flood alerts ahead of Storm Christoph
- 5 Man who died in west Norfolk crash named
- 6 Man who drove 128 miles for fish and chips among latest Covid fines
- 7 Going full term during this coronavirus pandemic fills me with absolute terror
- 8 Vandals leave £80,000 trail of destruction in car park
- 9 Carer caught on CCTV letting dog scratch vulnerable pensioner
- 10 PM warns there will be no 'open sesame' lockdown exit