Spixworth go top with win while second-placed Acle United are held
Spixworth are two points clear in the Premier Division after beating struggling Beccles Town 2-1.
Their goals came from Matthew Elwin and Jack Mollicone, with Thomas Roberts replying.
Harry Maddison scored for second placed Acle-United, but Jonathan Miller's goal earned a 1-1 draw for Sheringham. Reepham Town and Norwich Ceyms also shared a 1-1 draw, Martin Bramble and Thomas Amis scoring.
Stephen Burdett and Chris Stones scored for Blofield United in a 2-2 with visitors Cromer Town, whose goals came from Kieran Patel and Matthew Warnes.
St Andrews camew away from Caister 3-0 winners, as did Dersingham at Loddon, scorers Lewis Curson, Matt Hails and an own goal. After Mattishall's great win over Swaffham in the Norfolk Senior Cup the previous weekend, they drew 2-2 with Kirkley & Pakefield Reserves, with George Watts-Sturrock and Samuel Applegate on target for the home team and Kaiden Goldspink and Liam Harvey-Cooper replying.
You may also want to watch:
In Division One, Long Stratton continue their good start and go top after a hard-fought 3-0 win over Stalham Town, with two goals from Sam Page and one from Elliott Lythgoe.
Hellesdon are second after a 1-1 draw with Bradenham Wanderers, with an own goal and Jason Knight scoring for the visitors.George Abbott, Richard Young, Benjamin Darby, Matthew Barwell and Lee Murton scored for Foulsham as they beat lowly Mundford 5-1,
- 1 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 2 Former hunting lodge for sale for £1.695m with huge lake
- 3 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 4 Town's long wait for new £37m bypass nearly over as funding agreed
- 5 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 6 Park issues warning over bacteria which is toxic to dogs
- 7 Queues in Norwich as hundreds flock to cider and sausage festival
- 8 Which? warning to avoid sun cream brand for children
- 9 'The vibe is good' - Return to normality on first day of Latitude Festival
- 10 City confirm midfielder exit