Soham Town Rangers 2 Wroxham 6
Wroxham ended their long run without a win in emphatic style as Stephen Drake scored four goals in a 6-2 away win at Soham.
It was the home side that struck first though through Luke Stanley and Soham held on to this advantage at the break.
Half-time gave Wroxham a chance to settle, and they came out all guns blazing at the start of the second half as Drake bagged two quick goals to turn the game on its head.
The game then went into overdrive as four goals came in four second half minutes, with Wroxham's pace in the final third proving too much for Soham to handle.
Drake bagged his hat-trick, placing the ball between Bircham's legs after Joe Marsden's superb through ball. Ben Sawyer then got one back for Soham, before a fourth from Drake and an effort from Joe Marsden made it 5-2 to Wroxham with 12 minutes remaining.
You may also want to watch:
And Harty's 85th minute penalty compounded the win after Fernando Vide was tripped in the box.
- 1 New virus named after Norfolk village
- 2 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 3 Latitude labelled 'Covid fest' by health boss as staff forced to isolate
- 4 Holiday park bosses pay tribute to 'popular' worker murdered in Norfolk village
- 5 No club record bid from City for Armstrong
- 6 Banham Poultry evacuated in suspected chemical incident
- 7 'Destination' fish and chip restaurant for sale
- 8 Police child safety team raid house to arrest man
- 9 Eleven people taken to hospital after Banham Poultry chemical spill
- 10 Driving instructor shares terrifying videos of NDR near misses